Back For Good!

So weigh day today! Scales are moving in the right direction! 2 lb off! :) today I am going to have pasta for dinner with chicken and lots of veg! Hope you guys are doing well x

Another 3lb off this week. Feeling positive having a beanies coffee in cinder toffee flavour now to celebrate mmmm xxx

And 3lb off again this week, making a grand total of 12lb lost so far, I'm so happy! Hope you're all doing well :) xx

Wow, well done!! Great losses every week, you're on a roll :)
You must have a found a plan that works well for you xx

Weigh day again bigbear, i gained 1.9lbs this week, but then again I have gotten lazy and not been filling out my food journal, and have also been very low on fruit and veg, so my plan this week is to up fruit and veg to 5/a day and to make sure I write down every single piece of food that passes my lips lol
I'm on slimming works, not doing it at group or online, just doing it on my own at home.
Oooh and I also ate a whole bag if milky bar eggs AND a whole bag of smarties eggs last night!! 50+syns for both! I knew I shouldn't of flexi synned last night haha! I'll learn now lol xx

Whoopsie on the eggs!! Still, you'll get those 2lbs off in no time.
I find filling up on fruit and veg really helps.

Good luck!

Caved again already since Thursday ate a whopping big easter egg, a double decker duo and 2 galaxy cookie and cream duo bars only standard ones though, I'm becoming complacent and deluding myself that this is fine lol have been good since though, that was Friday night I ate all that, lol been having my 15 syns a day, weighing my healthy extras and adding more super free, made a lush pasta yesterday with courgette, onion, mushroom, green bean, tomatoes, broccoli and garlic, was amazing! Have been making sure I'm drinking plenty so have a 2 litre fizzy pop bottle that I fill with NAS squash everyday and drink all that and more if I'm extra thirsty, rumbling tummy has disappeared and I'm not starving now I have written everything down, feeling positive that this whole food slaughter session has firmly ended. Looking forward to Thursday to weigh myself again. Will be chuffed if its a maintain lol. Won't be replacing easter treats as its clearly a bad idea to have them in the house haha xx

Yay for clambering back on the wagon!! I know what you mean about getting complacent - sometimes I lose weight despite having a few treats then I think I'm invincible.
!!

Double decker duo... Good choice.. Xxx

Well done for getting back onto it, I'm following slimming world online and finally back on the wagon after a long time of kidding myself i was making the right choices on my own, your losses were great till you fell off :) fingers crossed for Thursday

Another 1lb gain today, I have no books or anything, its literally just what I remember from classes years ago, and updates from here, im getting really mentally poorly and am struggling so much to stay motivated right now, onwards and upwards I suppose xx

:( I'm sorry you're struggling with motivation right now. It's a tricky thing to get back. Sometimes I find it helps to look back over my diary at all of the losses, because I know if I did it once, I can do it again.

Good luck xx

Hi lovely people! Having a rough few weeks, and I'm in full swing of mental illness right now, I'm trying so hard but I'm not at the same time if you understand? I feel so lost and emotional and also full if fear that I'm going to die, if I don't start on the scales moving downwards again, gained 4oz last week and my poor partner is being such a trooper. He's only trying to help but i get all insecure that he doesn't want to be with a fatty like me, he gives me encouragement and my illness is trying to make me into a victim n that everyone is judging me, iv gone food shy and am finding myself very hungry when people are here, to the point where when I alone, instead of just eating my daily syns of my hoops puft and kitkat and blue ribband (13.5syns) I'm eating that n then extra crisps n a bit of extra cheese on my pasta, and then having cereal bars as well as my hexb weetabix, n then 'tasting' others food, and I'm so upset, my partner gets upset because he wants me to be healthy and live a long life, I want to be healthy and have babies, but I keep switching backwards and forwards on the plan, so basically I'm just doing my own thing! I feel useless and am losing the use of my legs, they just don't want to work right lately.
I am now vowing, after watching 24hours in a&e, there was this lovely couple on there, and the guys wife had a stroke, he looked at her with so much pain and love in his eyes it made me all sad and soppy, that's the way my partner looks at me when's he's annoyed at me for not sticking to sw lol. We love each other so much that each of our pain hurts the other. So that's it, I'm going to be focused, do weekly meal planning including syns and HE. This is the only way I will face up to the little piglet I am, I can't keep justifying these binges by calling them 'flexisynning' as its clearly not meant for everyday use lol, a extra biscuit once in a while yeah.. I get that, but an extra 60 syns a day.. I was only hurting me! Wish me luck on keeping on track!

Welcome back Five-By-Five:)

Good luck with your new start and I hope it is going well for you.

Have lost 2lb this week! I'm feeling so positive that I can and will lose all my excess weight, bought a fab new food diary and a load of new stickers to keep me motivated, I'm actually enjoying eating, had a bit of an odd tea tonight, as not feeling so great, so had cold bacon, sliced cherry tomatoes, carrot 'crispies' and lemon n ginger n garlic king prawns, was lovely! X

Well done on your weight loss hun, you are doing fab like the sound of a food diary xxxx

Not been on for a while, been having a bit of an episode with my mental health, starting to return to normality, but slimming world has been my rock through this, I don't attend a group and just doing off my own back, but normally during an episode I binge eat and gain loads, so to be able to say today I hit my 1 stone loss, is a breath of fresh air! Lost 4lbs this week, and that brought my total lost so far to 1stone & 2.4lbs! Filling in my food diary everyday is so motivating! Hope your all well xx

Hi HUn I struggle with mental health too HUGS xxx Glad SW has helped you hun sounds like you are doing Fab well done :) xxxx

I've had an awful couple of weeks since my last post, been struggling and been completely off the wagon, but no more, I won't allow myself to do this constantly! I've been ever so unwell, and have been off track and its just making me worse, have drawn a line under it and starting fresh tomorrow! Send me positive vibes so I can finally kick myself into gear and carry on xx

Back