Back for Good!

hannahkaye

This is it!
Here I am again! A year ago, I lost 6 and a half stone on Cambridge, only to go and put it all back on again, which on reflection was a complete mistake, but no time to beat myself up about it now!

So here I am again, and I'm going to try to give it another go. I'm on my second day now and although I feel a little bit tired, nothing I can't handle. I know that the benefits of this diet far outweigh the negatives and at least I have a bit of hindsight now (especially Psyillum Husk!). I have a scary amount of weight to lose, 133lb which works out to 9 stone 7lb and my body now has some experience of the horror that it's about to deal with, but I just need to get my head down and get on with it.

A nice thing happened today. A work collegue of mine, who I've known for about 5 weeks, I actually told her what I weighed (20st 7lb) and she didn't believe me. She said that she thought I was about 18 stone which was quite nice, I apparently carry it well, although not for much longer.

Hannah

hey hannah - know how you feel - when i show people my pics from when i lost it last time they dont recognise me. Im about half way through my final restart we can do this x

I have to make it work this time. I restarted on Thursday and was good on Thursday and good on Friday until I got home from work. Then on Saturday and Sunday picked again. I resolved to be good today and still i picked at my daughters biscuit snacks before I left for work. Now at work and have been good with shakes and water. Need to be good until I get to my weigh in on Wednesday night or I'll be disappointed again. I found it surprisingly easy first time round and then decided to take a break. My CDC warned that it was difficult to go back and it was but I managed to lose another 2 stone. Since then I've put it all back on again. Got to focus on the positives and remember that I can do it and I will get to that phase where it's just routine and not difficult....

I will join you on that, started again today after being good all last week then nibbling Friday night and over the w/end! We are only sabotaging ourselves eh when we pick...it is harder for us returners..but will be so worth it when we see our results on the scales! Keep strong, keep drinking! We can do it! x

Well Good!

I'm at the end of my second week and I weighed myself this morning, down another 9lb, which means 1 stone 2lb gone. I really suffered last week, felt like giving in more than once, but I'm so glad that I didn't!

Well it looks like I'm here for the long haul and this time I'm going to do everything in my power to keep my weight "normal".

Bring it on!!!! :superwoman:

Oh my goodness Hannah - had to look twice to make sure it wasnt me who had posted that! Everything you wrote was me.. same weight, same past CD experience, same amount to loose and I too started SS yesterday :)

Good luck! Know its harder 2nd time round so hollar if you need some support x

Hello Ladies

Can I join you?
I too lost a lot of weight last year - not as much as you guys (3 1/2 stone) but I've also managed to put it all back on :-:)cry:
SO ... I've bitten the bullet and started again this morning. here goes I know what's in store but this time I want to stick with it and lose all the weight I need to which is 5 stone.
So far so good today 1 shake down and still got 3 to go - a feast lol :p
x

All Welcome

Hi slinky2b

Of course you can, the more the merrier! :grouphugg:

I think the trouble is once you've done it once, you know what's coming, but I can promise you if you hang in there, after about two weeks, you'll be glad you did. My current strategy is to head to my bedroom when I'm feeling tempted and gluging the water until I feel better. Good luck, together we'll get through this! :fingerscrossed:

Back