back for one LAST go

emilyj

Hello everyone I have been here before on ts and did really well ( lost 4.5 stone!) BUT then lost it after a aamw. I have struggled to do it again for about 4 months and in this time I have managed to put on 2.5 stone :cry:
I have 60 lbs to loose to get to target and this is my last attempt before I give up on exante and myself lol. I know I have to get past day 4 and I will be fine so this is day one and I think I will be on here a lot.xx

Hi Emily,
Please don't ever give up on yourself (regardless of whether you decide this is the diet for you) This diet is hard work, and it may not always be the right thing to follow. It's only going to really work if we are properly committed to doing it (I know I've been faffing on it for months now)

I'm in a similar boat, really struggling to get back onto TS. I want to lose this weight, but am re-losing the same 7-14lbs on a regular basis at the moment.

Today is day 1 again for me too. We can do this, we know we've done it before. I'm trying to focus on why it matters to me (and how bad I feel when I don't do it!)

We can do this!

Good luck girls! It is difficult to get back on again and I am finding the fact it is cold is making it harder - I just want to eat nice comfort winter stuff!!! Hope I can get back into it if I stop for Christmas...

Hi Girls you r in good company, I'm at the same being playing tig with the 1st regain for ages now. But started again on Sunday. Will get rid of this one and then tackle the next 6! :)
Restart better than no start at all!

Good Luck all

Hi Emily,
Please don't ever give up on yourself (regardless of whether you decide this is the diet for you) This diet is hard work, and it may not always be the right thing to follow. It's only going to really work if we are properly committed to doing it (I know I've been faffing on it for months now)

I'm in a similar boat, really struggling to get back onto TS. I want to lose this weight, but am re-losing the same 7-14lbs on a regular basis at the moment.

Today is day 1 again for me too. We can do this, we know we've done it before. I'm trying to focus on why it matters to me (and how bad I feel when I don't do it!)
I have manager 2days of 100% ts and know if I can just get through tomorrow I will feel so much better. I think sometimes it helps to not look back at what you have done and look forward ant what we can do now, we can do this:) I will keep an eye out for you on here and I'm sure that this restart will work for you.x
We can do this!

I have manager 2days of 100% ts and know if I can just get through tomorrow I will feel so much better. I think sometimes it helps to not look back at what you have done and look forward ant what we can do now, we can do this:) I will keep an eye out for you on here and I'm sure that this restart will work for you.x
We can do this! Xx

hi Emily

Welcome back .... there are many of us struggling at the moment, so you are NOT alone:grouphugg:

Take it a day at a time, a hour at a time if necessary! You know you CAN do it .... we all will :D

Join the bus to Slimmerland ;)

restarts are hard but you can do it Emily..... think we started in april together...i restarted on 19th nov... i gained back 1st 9lb... ive had a couple of hic ups since this restart but nothing too major... good luck huni and stay strong xxxxxxx

think it sounds like we are all feeling it, if we can chug through it now even of there are afew wobbles I am sure we will all be lighter than if we all said sod it and waited till the spring :)

restarts are hard but you can do it Emily..... think we started in april together...i restarted on 19th nov... i gained back 1st 9lb... ive had a couple of hic ups since this restart but nothing too major... good luck huni and stay strong xxxxxxx

looks like your doing well!! I did 4 days 100% then went mad!! had some bad news and like always i piged out lol. havw set monday now to restart when my pack come as i have been having all my old ones and it goes without saying there my least fav. will keep in contact with you, we can do this.xx

This diet is so hard when you restart, im restarting for the nth time today *sighs* We can do it, just need to find that positivity :) xx

Good luck Emily xx

Hope all goes well today emily. I fell off at the weekend, but back this morning with my strawberry shake. Here's to a good week everyone! :)

Me too rachel... had a dreadful weekend... back on it this morning like you :):):)

Hiya Emily... my weekend as i wrote above went to pot too.. So heres to another attempt today ... good luck to you too Em and Rach xxxxx

Back