1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

back for the 10000000th time

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by now-or-never, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. now-or-never

now-or-never Full Member

slimming world
    i keep trying ww but i know my heart lies with sw, looking forward to knowing you all
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I tried ww and i did lose weight, but then i had an accident and put it back on, i thought id give sw a whirl and its been fab ive been doing it just over a year and fingers crossed i will get my 5 and a half stone award tommorow! :) its not that i didnt like ww i just feel more comfortable with sw and i feel suits me much better im so happy though ill never look back and this site is fantastic for support and motivation :) good luck on ur journey :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.