Back for the final time.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Gemma, 7 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Hi all hope everyone is having a good day so far.

Gonna bore you all with a little background info on myself if dats ok.

Well my name is Gemma I'm 23 and I live near Portsmouth. I started doing Cambridge last November weighing 15.1 and managed to lose 2 stone, then with Xmas and a complete lack of finances I had to come off the plan. Now in all I was off completely for 4 weeks so I could have used this time to watch what I ate, increase my exercise etc... but no I ate, got drunk, had numerous take aways if you get the picture. So after 4 weeks off I got back on my CDC scales and had gained 6lbs. :cry:

So the next week and a half bring us to this week, during this time everyday I have tried to SS got till about 2pm and then given in and been naughty not sure how many takeaways and carb loaded food I have eaten but to a bit of a shock when I went to see my CDC on monday to sort myself out I am now only 4lbs off my pre xmas weight.

I re-started SS on Monday as I woke up and something just seemed to click, I am back to see my CDC tonight to pick up more packs then will get weighed every Thursday from then. Have been good for the last 3 days apart from a vodka blip last night so hopefully will have lost a couple of lbs.

I now have a wonderful partner who has offered to pay for the diet until I reach goal and to also treat me to all new clothes when I get there, really don't wanna let him down.

I would like to be close to goal by the end of March as we are off to newquay with loads of his work mates for a 30th birthday weekend. oh did I mention hes a fireman :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Think thats about it for now.

Luv xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.