Back from 1st weigh in

donnac76

I'm thrilled! Have lost 13.2lb of the 2st I want to lose :)
Still feeling bit dodgy but this has cheered me up no end and at least makes the horrendous last few days so worthwhile xx

Wow well done donnac , agree with u totally once you get your first weight in , you see that the effort is soo worth it , best of luck for next week x

Well done you
half way there already
x x x

Super news Donna! As near as makes no difference to your halfway point ALREADY!! Would be worth sticking to it if you don't feel too yucky. But if you decide not to then I wish you every success with whatever you decide.

x S

Shivie said:
Super news Donna! As near as makes no difference to your halfway point ALREADY!! Would be worth sticking to it if you don't feel too yucky. But if you decide not to then I wish you every success with whatever you decide.

x S

Thanks everyone :)
Still can't quite believe it or that I managed to stay with it especially after yesterday! x

Thanks Shivie,had good chat with the nurse this morning and she feels it could be down to just having been too much for my body to cope with in 1 week,TFR,thyroid and nasty TOTM.
We're hoping things will begin to settle now and I do feel much better again today,still little iffy but nothing I can't handle so I'm sticking with 100% if I can this week and just take it week by week.She has told me though if continue to suffer so badly may have to resort to the less stressful maintenance and 2 sachets then high protein evening meal.Tbh now I know I've pretty much done half what I wanted I really don't mind doing it at a slower degree but am gonna try my hardest to stay 100% and hope the worst is over :)
Thank you so much for your support yesterday xx

Glad you're feeling a little better hun, bet that superb first weigh-in had a bit to do with it!! Delighted you had a chat with the nurse to put your mind at ease.
Don't forget to update your statistics so we can follow your progress with beady eyes!
Have a great weekend hun and whatever decision you make will be the right one for YOU.

x S

wow brilliant, well done!!

OMG that is some weight loss well done you xx

Back