Back from 1st weigh in :)

juliexxx

And i lost 6.5 pounds, i can't believe it, i thought i had lost but not that much. Why didn't i do this diet years ago.
I've found week one very easy to follow and stick to, just hope it stays this way for a while.
Took my sister along with me and she landed up joining too so we can support each other.
i don't get online that much due to work etc but its good to know this place is here when i need it.
I hope your all doing well.

While reading the boards i came across Quark alot so when i saw a lonely pot all on its own in morrisons i gave it a home, its now in my fridge and im not to sure what to do with it, any recipes would be greatly appreciated.

x

Hi Juliexxx, well done on your superb weight loss, you must be chuffed, what a great start and only0.5lbs to your first half a stone award. You will be at target in no time. xxx Loobylou

Well done! Thats a fabulous start!

wow, what an amazing start, well done! I think quark is used instead of cream in recipes. It's not nearly as nice though.

Well done honey!!! Isn't it great how well SW works? And you can actually eat :)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, after doing sf its so nice to be able to eat loads and still lose weight and easy to fit round going out etc too.
Taz the links not working, think ill look through the recipe threads its my TOTM so fancy doing something sweet with the quark, think i saw a mousse thing somewhere before.
Well done on all your losses so far we should all be chuffed with ourselves :)

woohoo

well done you!!!!
i got my first weigh in tomorrow, i too have found this first week quite easy!
i got home after meeting last week and at first thought oh my good night how am i going to do this and then sat and worked out my food diary for the day and have done every morning since.
the family thinks its great, they are getting more home cooked stuff again rahter than all the frozen stuff i had resorted to buying, and i did loads of baking yesterday and didn't eat it!!!:D:D:D:D:D

well done again on the weight loss and keep yer fingers n toes crossed for me tomorrow

xxxx

What a great start. Fingers crossed for your half stone sticker next week.

I like Quark on Ryvita with jam on top, and stir it into cooked pasta & veg then melt cheese on top. Yum!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, after doing sf its so nice to be able to eat loads and still lose weight and easy to fit round going out etc too.
Taz the links not working, think ill look through the recipe threads its my TOTM so fancy doing something sweet with the quark, think i saw a mousse thing somewhere before.
Well done on all your losses so far we should all be chuffed with ourselves :)
Sorry there was an error in the link but I have corrected it now and it works

Back