Back from 2nd Weigh In

Well it wasn`t as bad as I though it would be :)

All through the week I had managed to lose 4lbs according to my scales until last night when I gained them all back :cry: and then when I weighed this morning I had lost 2 of the 4lbs so I wasn`t exepecting much.

My CDC weighed me and said I have lost 2.3/4lbs so just under 3lbs :D That`s good enough for me!

It also means I have lost my first stone :D as I managed to lose 6.5lbs in the 2 weeks between initial consultant and my first week.

I picked up some bars tonight and as I`ve only had 1 shake yet today I had a Caramel one on the drive home. OMC HOW LUSH IS IT?!?!!! I could eat a thousand bars :rolleyes::8855:

I`m sooooooo tempted to try another one rather than have a shake :rolleyes: I`m like a kid in a sweet shop :8855:

Anyway will shurrup rambling :p

Xx

brilliant..thats so good :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
The bars are nice can't wait to have them again.
I used to put mine in the fridge then cut in to small bits to eat...obsessive but works.

Good luck for next week sounds like your flying and really focused.
Glad I made the decision to start again and back to work tomorrow..away till the weekend, so will keep me occupied. Here's for a good week to everyone
xxx

Your doing brill, well done :) are the bars as filling as the shakes are?

Thanks hun x I`m not sure if they`re as filling? I never find the shakes filling lol

They`re very chewy! AND LUSH!!! :heartpump: :8855:

I caved and had the Chocolate Orange bar instead of a shake cos I just HAD to :rolleyes:

Hope this week is good for you Xx

brilliant..thats so good :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
The bars are nice can't wait to have them again.
I used to put mine in the fridge then cut in to small bits to eat...obsessive but works.

Good luck for next week sounds like your flying and really focused.
Glad I made the decision to start again and back to work tomorrow..away till the weekend, so will keep me occupied. Here's for a good week to everyone
xxx

Thanks my dear :D

The bars are LUSH LUSH LUSH!! I will try the trick of putting them in the fridge & cutting them up next week. This week I just NEED to snaffle them :rolleyes::8855:

Sue said that she had seen you :D She is lovely isn`t she?!

Good luck getting back into the zone, I hope you have a great first week *hugs* Xxxxxx

Have a good week too. Yes, she is lovely.

All ready to go for it. Not looking forward to first few days, working so will be too busy hopefully to feel sorry for myself :wave_cry:

Very good, well done!

I dont have bars anymore, they are so lush and chewy they leave me feeling unsatisfied and I want to eat more!

Well done you, what a result. I know you have been a little worried about your loss this week especially with your 'sausage fingers' lol. Here's to another great week.

Sharon xx

PS You look fabulous in your photo and so much younger xx

Have a good week too. Yes, she is lovely.

All ready to go for it. Not looking forward to first few days, working so will be too busy hopefully to feel sorry for myself :wave_cry:

Aw hunnie, Heres hoping the first few days go quickly for you as you`ll be working - Going anywhere nice?

You know I`m on the end of a txt or email if things get too much or you`re welcome to come rant here too

Xxxxxx

Very good, well done!

I dont have bars anymore, they are so lush and chewy they leave me feeling unsatisfied and I want to eat more!

Hehe I must say that I HAD to have a second one this eve rather than a shake but I`m putting it down to the novelty for now ;)

Depending on what my next loss is like (not sure how much bars and tetras make a diff?) I think I might stick to 1 choc mint shake, 1 choc tetra then 1 bar a day as they`re my faves LOL

Hope things are going well for you Xxxx

Well done on your loss hun,

onwards and downwards.

Well done you, what a result. I know you have been a little worried about your loss this week especially with your 'sausage fingers' lol. Here's to another great week.

Sharon xx

PS You look fabulous in your photo and so much younger xx

lol@ Sausage fingers! Got "sausage skin" at the mo :rolleyes::8855:

Thanks for much for the lovely compliment - I`m 38!! :8855:

Xxx

You look alot younger then 38 (not that its old anyway) even in your before picture

Haha tytyty :heartpump: I have the mental age of 17, Does that count? ;) Xxxx

Well done, better than you'd thought!

I love the bars too - BUT if I have more than one I do suffer for it with trapped wind (or not so trapped!);) Sorry if tmi:)

woohoo great loss. I kmow you were worried.

Hiya,

I hope all ok? How did you do on your 3rd weigh in?
Have a good week x

Thanks hun x

It was rubbish :( Only 1.5lbs off. Have decided not to have any bars this week to see if they may be part of the problem. Also TOTM so I`m guessing it could have been worse!

I`m still pleased in a way as any loss is a good loss but obviously wish it could have been better!

You`ve done BRILL!! I KNEW you would! Xx

Back