Back from Benidorm

Shelle Belle

Well I am back from Benidorm and I feel bloated and I've got the holiday blues today. We went on an All inclusive holiday and I have just pigged out for a week. I am back on the diet today and am too scared to get on the scales just yet. Even thought there was plenty of salad options on holiday I just couldn't help myself and went crazy with the food :eek:. Does anyone else do this??

So I am going to be good for 2 weeks then I have a nightmare of a week because I have 3 weddings, an 18th birthday, my daughters birthday a trip to alton towers and a trip to cadbury world all in one week. I might have to but some elasticated trousers soon. It is awful when you really want to get back into the diet but there are so many obsticals in the way. Wish me luck.

Shelle you will soon get back into the WOE and feel much better for it - I have now done 2 weeks of no processed foods no salt sugar caffeine or gluten - and feel so much better for it
so drink plenty of water as I bet the weight you have put on is mostly down to salt and so water weight

good luck

me I would step on the scales so I can see what the damage is and then watch it very quickly come back down - so much more motivating than dieting for a couple of weeks to get back to where you were - it looks like a sts for a month doing that

I like to see progress

Thanks Aaleigha, your post really makes sense. Good luck on cutting out the processed foods. I must admit we use them because of convenience and lazyness really. Have you seen a difference in your weight loss?? I am a bugger for salt, I think I would really find that hard. I think I need to plan and prepare more. :)

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow morning and get over it and on with it. :sigh:

Hi shelle, i went on a 2week all inc hol to cyprus last month & ate for england & only put on 3lb so you may be surprised how little the scales have gone up.
Plus i lost 4lb within a week & a half of coming back so prob most of it was water etc due to eating too much salt on the chips!! x

Only 3lb in 2 weeks is fantastic. Well done. I only have to smell a bag of chips and I put 3lb on :D. I am sure my metabolism is all to pot. I have started the green tea today and hope that helps to speed it up a bit. Fingers crossed.

Hi there,

I,m just echoing what Charley has said really,it might not be as bad as you think:)

I,m just the same when we go away, isn,t that what a holidays all about, then when you get back, its back to the routine:sigh:

good luck :D

im the same as well

its hard not to go on holiday and eat freely espicially if its all inclusive

im sure its not as bad you think

x

Well I did the dreaded deed this morning and I have put on 6lb :sigh:. It might not be that bad though because it is the totm this week becasue I took those tablets that delay your period and am feeling bloated so that may have contributed to the 6lb gain. Some people have also said it could give my metabolism a good boost so its not all bad I suppose.

dont forget the flying and salt in the foods both lead to water retention
drink lots and I BET at least 4 come straight off most likely all of it :)

Well I did the dreaded deed this morning and I have put on 6lb :sigh:. It might not be that bad though because it is the totm this week becasue I took those tablets that delay your period and am feeling bloated so that may have contributed to the 6lb gain. Some people have also said it could give my metabolism a good boost so its not all bad I suppose.

Glad you had a great holiday, the main damage is always done when you return IF you dont get back on track, So well done for getting straight back into it, you will soon got rid of the lbs.:happy096:

Hey well done you for braving the scales

see it wasn,t that bad and just doing that will spur you on to get it off:D

Thanks Aaleigha, your post really makes sense. Good luck on cutting out the processed foods. I must admit we use them because of convenience and lazyness really. Have you seen a difference in your weight loss?? I am a bugger for salt, I think I would really find that hard. I think I need to plan and prepare more. :)

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow morning and get over it and on with it. :sigh:

sorry I missed this - think I was worried about my daughter and not reading properly

yes after losing no weight (well half on and off a few times) for about 6 weeks I saw a one pound loss this week at weigh in - so it did shake things up a bit
hopefully I can continue for a bit longer - I did promise myself a month

I have ready meals for convenience-last time I did this I used to batch cook at weekends and then have my own ready meals
mind you that is better for the winter :)

Back