Back from CD!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Indianprincess, 26 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world red days
    Hi everyone. After 5 days on CD, Im back to WW!! As a train driver the constant trips to loo were getting me in to trouble as I kept asking for breaks or holding up the service. Was told by my manager that if this continues I could end up being ask to go for a medical or a disiplinary!! I cant afford to go from 40k to 25k, so I have to come back to WW!!
    I know many ppl have gone form CD to WW and been ok, so lets hope I will be.
    Hugs Manjit

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Manjit and welcome back to WW x

4. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world red days
    Thanks hun. I just had some tikka masala marinated chicken breast and it was soooo good LOL. Im so gutted that I had to stop but Im going to give WW 100% and try and incorporate low GI foods into my diet. I love the fact Id lost 10lbs in 5 days but I need my job! Heres to losing 2stoneish by xmas!! Ohhh and getting to enjoy xmas with my family too.

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Ex-CDers seem to do very very well on WW as well, as you've seen with Jen. I wonder if it's because you've had to be very disciplined not to eat at all so having smaller quantities of food seems like a treat?

6. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    good luck with your weight loss - i'm sure you'll be fine. WW is the way to go - you can eat normal food and its all about building a healthy relationship with it - realising what your portion sizes SHOULD be and realising when you are full and should stop eating :) i admire your resolve for starting CD - i have no will power so i would never have managed even a day on that diet!

Keep posting and let us know how you get on. Its really good being on here because everyone is so positive and helpful - really inspiring! :)

BW x

7. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    I'm also a cd'er having moved over to WW... seems to be going fine for me :) x good luck with your journey x

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    good luck with ww again,you can do it !

9. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Goodluck. I'm sure you will do just fine :)

Welcome to WW :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.