Back from CD!!

Indianprincess

Hi everyone. After 5 days on CD, Im back to WW!! As a train driver the constant trips to loo were getting me in to trouble as I kept asking for breaks or holding up the service. Was told by my manager that if this continues I could end up being ask to go for a medical or a disiplinary!! I cant afford to go from 40k to 25k, so I have to come back to WW!!
I know many ppl have gone form CD to WW and been ok, so lets hope I will be.
Hugs Manjit

Hi Manjit and welcome back to WW x

Thanks hun. I just had some tikka masala marinated chicken breast and it was soooo good LOL. Im so gutted that I had to stop but Im going to give WW 100% and try and incorporate low GI foods into my diet. I love the fact Id lost 10lbs in 5 days but I need my job! Heres to losing 2stoneish by xmas!! Ohhh and getting to enjoy xmas with my family too.

Ex-CDers seem to do very very well on WW as well, as you've seen with Jen. I wonder if it's because you've had to be very disciplined not to eat at all so having smaller quantities of food seems like a treat?

good luck with your weight loss - i'm sure you'll be fine. WW is the way to go - you can eat normal food and its all about building a healthy relationship with it - realising what your portion sizes SHOULD be and realising when you are full and should stop eating :) i admire your resolve for starting CD - i have no will power so i would never have managed even a day on that diet!

Keep posting and let us know how you get on. Its really good being on here because everyone is so positive and helpful - really inspiring! :)

BW x

I'm also a cd'er having moved over to WW... seems to be going fine for me :) x good luck with your journey x

Goodluck. I'm sure you will do just fine :)

Welcome to WW :)

Back