Back From Florida & Some Fab NEWS...

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hiya All,

Just got back a couple of days ago from Sunny Florida, Had an Amazing Time.. :D:D

My Swim With Dolphins Was Just the Best Day in my Life as its been my dream.
Keith also bought me a Birthday Package so the Dolphin Brought me over a Birthday Bouy, I got a Huge Cake, T'shirt, DVD, Underwater camera, It was a Brilliant Day.

M101308_00_6937.jpg

M101308_00_0785a.jpg

M101308_00_7057.jpg

AND Also to let you all know that ...........

ME & KEITH GOT ENGAGED

:talk017:

Congratulations hun, cant wait to here all about it.xx

Congratulations honey! So pleased for you! I hope this will be the start of a wonderful life together!

I loved your dolphin pics! I'm off to Florida tomorrow - to stay with my niece who lives near Fort Lauderdale. I have the chance to swim with dolphins on a day trip to Orlando. How much was it and where did you do it?

Did you stick to the diet and did you take some with you? What about declaring it as you went into America?

Sorry about so many questions but I'm too nervous not to take some with me as I don't want to put on too much weight when I'm out there!!

Hey Kelly, Congratulations on your engagment any idea of dates yet!? sounds like you had a fab time hun your pics are lovely xxxx

Congratulations honey! So pleased for you! I hope this will be the start of a wonderful life together!

I loved your dolphin pics! I'm off to Florida tomorrow - to stay with my niece who lives near Fort Lauderdale. I have the chance to swim with dolphins on a day trip to Orlando. How much was it and where did you do it?

Did you stick to the diet and did you take some with you? What about declaring it as you went into America?

Sorry about so many questions but I'm too nervous not to take some with me as I don't want to put on too much weight when I'm out there!!

Hiya Hun,

Aww Thanks... :)

I nearly got to my target b4 I went so I was determined to just enjoy myself & not worry about food or dieting when I went. I took no packs whatsoever, but if you decide to take them, I think people have took them & had no problems.
Not sure about declaring it though. If I took any I would of just put it in my suitcase.

I have to say I had a few kids meals while over there as the adult portions were just to big for me, but a few times we have a all you can eat brekkie & it lasted us till about 9pm..

I swam with the dolphins at Discovery cove, for me & Keith it cost over £300, but it was worth every penny. There is only 1000 people a day allowed in the park so its not cramped & all food, drinks & snacks are free all day once your in. You just do what you want when you want.. :D

I got weighed this morning & I have only put 1lb on, :eek::eek:, Mind you the amount of walking we done was ''UNREAL'', my legs are nice and toned now, lol..

I am sooo Jealous you are going tomorrow, I would go back at the drop of a hat, Its an Amazing place, so much to do, I hope I end up going next yr.

Do you go every year?

xx

Hiya Hun,

Do you go every year?

xx

No, this is my first time!! My husband wouldn't ever go as he was too scared of the alligators that live in the creek near to my niece's house!! They are coming home to live in December so this is a last chance really.
I think its Discovery Cove they're taking me to! So was it about £150 each? Sounds wonderful - how long were you with the dolphins?
x

No, this is my first time!! My husband wouldn't ever go as he was too scared of the alligators that live in the creek near to my niece's house!! They are coming home to live in December so this is a last chance really.
I think its Discovery Cove they're taking me to! So was it about £150 each? Sounds wonderful - how long were you with the dolphins?
x

Aww you will love it, Cant remember exactly but it was about £160 each, Think the difference between swimming with dolphin & not is about £50.. So its worth it.

Your with them for about 30mins roughly..

But you swim with manta rays, Tropical fish, See unusual animals, Birds, So much to do..

FAB DAY, A lifetime of memories... :D

Great pics! We went to Discovery Coves last month - it was about £160 each for us too. Such as fantasic day and it made a nice change from walking around the theme parks!

Swimming with the rays and tropical fish has got me into diving!

Congratulations - that's wonderful news, you must be SOOOOO happy. The photos look great - what a fab holiday and great memories. x

congratulations, sounds like you had an amazing time.. I wish you every happiness for the future x

Sarah x

honey, your photos are amazing. it's something i've always wanted to do too.

glad you had a fantastic birthday :D

abz xx

Congratulations, your piccies are great, and here's wishing you all the best for the future.

Hiya & huge congratulations on your engagement.

Looks like you had a wonderful time on holiday, great pics. x x :D

Congratulations on your engagment!!

I love Florida i have been twice, where did you stay?

I want to go back next year!

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations - very best wishes on your engagement.
Well done on the WI too - fantastic and now you'll soon be at target.
Love the photos.

Back