Back From Greece 5lbs Heavier!!!

Julie Phillips

Hello Everyone!!!
Had a lovely holiday - glorious sunshine for 14 days!!
Finally told my boy that I wouldn't really wear a thong - he was mightily relieved!!
He has got a job singing - so he is still there. I cried when we left him, then on the coach, when we took off, when we landed......However, as I know he is having the time of his life I am fine now...
Now to serious business - 5lbs ON - I am quited pleased with that as I drank enough to sink a battleship (the food wasn't great though) My chemist is on hols until 12th Sept now - so I have a couple of weeks to get back on track.
I have had a little look through the posts - but not a proper look - I hope everyone is OK.....

Hope your boy has a lovely time and you find your feet again soon

Aww, shame about leaving your boy behind, but great that you only put a bit of weight on :D
14 days of sun...sigh... We've missed it badly here. I was on Kefalonia for two weeks in May and just LOVE the sun.
Hey ho, Majorca in 19 days! Can't wait.
Good luck with your re-start, soon have that gain neutralised! xx

only 5 lbs? that's fab!!

xx

Welcome back Julie, glad to hear you had a great holiday. You'll shift that extra weight in no time!

Shame about the throng though!!!! Lol!

x

well done on such a small gain, over 2wks this is fine as you'll soon have this under control

glad you had a good holiday, 5lbs on thats not too bad could have been worse x

Heya julie and welcome bk hun,
glad u enjoyed ur holiday :party0011::party0011::party0011:

congrats on enjoying the hols to the max and not overdoing it!

Back