Back from group!!

fatstitcher

Well I have just got back from group and the news was not good...

My new weight is 17st 2.5lb

Am so glad I am starting again this week.

Anyway my head is in gear just got to keep it up.

Michelle

good luck at least you had the courage to get up, go to class and start doing somethng about getting to were you want to be.

:happy096:

Ah here's the embarassing bit - I have been at group for last 18 months and am actually a helper, I alternate between weighing, taking money & selling raffle tickets. I also help my consultant set up the room etc.

So as you may guess its very embarassing for me to sit there and talk to my friends etc when all I have been doing is not sticking to plan, hence the "restart" - I basically underlined last week in red pen and said "THATS IT" I start again....

Michelle

Re: your weight - breathe a sigh of relief that this is the heaviest you'll ever see the scales.

Ah, don't worry about being a helper, beating yourself up will do no-one any good. Draw a line, get a new book and GO FOR IT!

well done you, its hard to make that choice and get out of the rut, your shouldnt be embarrased you should be proud of yourself

Well there is no embarassment of having a fresh start, especially when you feel your head is now ready to deal with it all.

And like Mod Karen said, i wish i was 17 st too lol

Wishing you all the best Michelle x

Well Done, you should feel comfy within your group hun nothing else...

Whats 17 stone - you will be 16 very soon then 15 and so on - chin upxx

Ah here's the embarassing bit - I have been at group for last 18 months and am actually a helper, I alternate between weighing, taking money & selling raffle tickets. I also help my consultant set up the room etc.

So as you may guess its very embarassing for me to sit there and talk to my friends etc when all I have been doing is not sticking to plan, hence the "restart" - I basically underlined last week in red pen and said "THATS IT" I start again....

Michelle
Don't be embarrassed. One of the helpers at my group lost 7 Stone and it has all crept back on again. She is really down about it but she is keeping her hand in with SW and still encouraging all the other members. It's not as if you have given up completely

Good luck Michelle with your fresh start and get yourself a weight ticker and watch it move down:)

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

I think your head has to be in the right place and when it is...dieting is so much easier and you can and have to focus on your own needs as well.

We are all human and I think your own struggle with weight can help you empathize even more with your clients and understand that it is never always plain sailing.

Love Mini xxx

Well done to you the hardest point is starting again, I'm sure most of us on this forum have been in your shoes with their weight, and good for you continuing to help that takes guts x

i've been a member of slimming world 5 or 6 times!!!

....this time i'm in it for the long haul though :D

good luck :)

Back