Back from Holiday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 28 August 2007.

1. Nessa

Nessa Well-Known Member

Hi All

I have a WI this morning and have a horrid feeling that i have put on as on my father-in-laws scales it says I have gained 8lbs :sigh: but on my scales it says I have gained 6lbs. not looking forward to WI

Am back home now and will be following diet 100% or as much as I can on the 15kcal plan. I got a dance mat from a carboot at the week end and am going to start doing that, hope I can burn some of this weight off... also going to glug water like there is no tomorrow.

Gotta get back on track!
    Lynn8124 likes this.
  2. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Well-Known Member

hi nessa i m with you there hope you had a good time, i ve got to get back on it too ,we can do it
  3. domino

domino Well-Known Member

Hey Nessa ~ howd you do then, hope your WI was closer to your scales or lower. You can get back on track and adding in a bit of exercise into the bargain is a good idea.

I too am back off hols and from my scales this morning I gained 7lbs, so I'm with you ~ back ssing today and downing so much water that I might as well take up residence in the loo :D I have my WI on Thurs, so am hoping I can drop a lb or two before then.
  4. kittykat

kittykat Well-Known Member