Back from Holiday

Nessa

Silver Member
Hi All

I have a WI this morning and have a horrid feeling that i have put on as on my father-in-laws scales it says I have gained 8lbs :sigh: but on my scales it says I have gained 6lbs. not looking forward to WI

Am back home now and will be following diet 100% or as much as I can on the 15kcal plan. I got a dance mat from a carboot at the week end and am going to start doing that, hope I can burn some of this weight off... also going to glug water like there is no tomorrow.

Gotta get back on track!

hi nessa i m with you there hope you had a good time, i ve got to get back on it too ,we can do it

Hey Nessa ~ howd you do then, hope your WI was closer to your scales or lower. You can get back on track and adding in a bit of exercise into the bargain is a good idea.

I too am back off hols and from my scales this morning I gained 7lbs, so I'm with you ~ back ssing today and downing so much water that I might as well take up residence in the loo :D I have my WI on Thurs, so am hoping I can drop a lb or two before then.

Hi All

I have a WI this morning and have a horrid feeling that i have put on as on my father-in-laws scales it says I have gained 8lbs :sigh: but on my scales it says I have gained 6lbs. not looking forward to WI

Am back home now and will be following diet 100% or as much as I can on the 15kcal plan. I got a dance mat from a carboot at the week end and am going to start doing that, hope I can burn some of this weight off... also going to glug water like there is no tomorrow.

well done on only gaining 3lbs but dont think youll get far on the 15kcal plan !!! lol

Back