Back from holidays - WI tonight!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Hi my lovely minimins people!!! :p
Well im back from my Floridian adventure and had a blast, many of you will know my plan was to try and stick to SW as much as poss whilst there........I failed! :(

Too much good food and good drink Im afraid and although I will probably regret it tonight I enjoyed every second - and bite! :8855:

If you enjoyed it that's the main thing, hon. You know you will get rid of whatever you've gained very soon, but the memories of a great holiday will stay! :D

awww Ive missed you guys too - yep straight and narrow now

God I hope so EF

hey good see you back! i went totally off plan to and gained a 1lb so good luck x

Thanks guys - I set myself an acceptable gain of 4lbs before I went so fingers crossed - I foolishly didnt weigh myself before i left so have no frame of reference!
However I do have the recollection of eating ( in no particular order ) Key lime pie, chocolate turtle pie, mega meat pizza, honey bbq chicken wings, peach icecream, pineapple milkshake, meatloaf, steak burger and peanut butter m&m's.......... Hmmmm I may just have a little gain!

I do have the recollection of eating ( in no particular order ) Key lime pie, chocolate turtle pie, mega meat pizza, honey bbq chicken wings, peach icecream, pineapple milkshake, meatloaf, steak burger and peanut butter m&m's.......... Hmmmm I may just have a little gain!

:D

Maybe ;)

It depends how much of the above you ate, I suppose. If you kept to sensible portions you might get away with it.

Well, as long as you enjoyed it, I'm sure any small gain will come falling off after a week on plan :cool:

To be honest that list looks massive but I didnt eat much in general - that was about it for splurges throughout the 10 days!
Other than that I had salad and steak with no fat etc so maybe i am beating my self up a bit...... oh yeah and many many beers ( but they were coors light!)

Welcome back Jen.:D Glad you enjoyed yourself and all the food, at least you know why if you gain. A friend last week had a 2.5 gain from her hen night and lost 3.5 this week so it was all gone really quickly.

Good luck tonight!

Good luck!!

Thanks Laura - i have literally every thing crossed but im expecting a gain so wont be disappointed ( I hope - unless its a stone gain!)

Thanks guys - I was fairly lienient with myself as per my signature goals i said anything up to 4lbs was ok!

Good luck on your WI. You can't go to Florida and not pig out. It's the law lol

I went to Florida last Sept and gained 2lbs. Did do alot of walking round the parks though.

Back