back from hols eek!!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, got back on saturday, was down in York for the week, it was great but i ate a lot of 3 coursers :eek: and drank a lot of wine and cider:eek:. I weighed in this morning at 16,11:eek:. I've been kidding myself on though even well before i went on holiday. I joined sw in October and i have lost 3lbs in all that time. So in order to give myself a boot up the bum, i have just joined body optimise:D so knowing that i have just forked out £60 , im hoping that that will be the incentive i need to lose a good couple of stone before xmas. I'm gonna try and give the old exercise a go too and make a point of getting out at least every day no matter what the weather is and go for a walk. Ha though today my body magic will be tidying my house it is a riot.

Who else is doing body optimise online and how are you finding it?

B x

Welcome back Betty. Put the past behind you and count this as week one hun.
You CAN do it, a pound a week until christmas is almost a stone and half, it's easily do-able.
Good luck!! xxx

Hi Hun...nice to see you back and I hope you had a fab holiday!
As Jaylou has said, start this as week one...you know you can do it, you just have to be in the right frame of mind.
Start afresh and concentrate on Christmas...you'll look fantastic!!

xxxxx

Thanks for your support guys, oh i can't believe it is only 19wks till xmas.

I dont know what Body Optimise is..??!! But sounds like you're feeling positive & ready to get back on track! All the best xx

Lisa, body optimise is the online version of going to sw. I decided to do it that way because my local class clashes with ds's taekwondo class:(.

Is there any other body optimisers out there? xxx

Do you need a password for BodyOptimise online?

I have been thinking about joining but it's the £60.00 joining fee, I know it's for the first 3 months, and £20 monthly afterwards but money is a bit tight at the moment...

Do you need a password for BodyOptimise online?

I have been thinking about joining but it's the £60.00 joining fee, I know it's for the first 3 months, and £20 monthly afterwards but money is a bit tight at the moment...

Yeah when you join your username is your email address then you have to choose a password. It is a lot to start with , i don't know why they take 3mths in advance, my next payment isn't until november then it is just £20. I just decided that if i forked out the money i would have a reason to make it work for me, fingers crossed!! I have not had time to go round it in great detail but it looks as though it has some good tools etc x

Hi Bettylollypop, I am doing body optimise too. I have lost nearly 2 and a half stone, so I think it is going well. It is a good system. I like the reminders to update your weight on weighing day. I also like the graph showing my progress and the awards section. I remember being very excited when I got my half-stone, and then ecstatic when I reached club 10. You get helpful tips too.

Hi Bettylollypop, I am doing body optimise too. I have lost nearly 2 and a half stone, so I think it is going well. It is a good system. I like the reminders to update your weight on weighing day. I also like the graph showing my progress and the awards section. I remember being very excited when I got my half-stone, and then ecstatic when I reached club 10. You get helpful tips too.

Well done on your loss so far, thats fab, how long has it taken you.

Draw a line under it Betty! Pleased you had a great time in God's own county! (I'm a Tyke!) York is a great place, some wonderful eateries, did you queue for your namesakes? There's always a queue at Betty's!
You've showed great commitment, 2 stone before Xmas is well within your sights!

Hi B, I started on 22 Feb, so I haven't been one of the people who lose weight really fast, but it has been fairly steady. I find that logging on to this forum takes the place of the meetings, with respect to support from fellow dieters.

Draw a line under it Betty! Pleased you had a great time in God's own county! (I'm a Tyke!) York is a great place, some wonderful eateries, did you queue for your namesakes? There's always a queue at Betty's!
You've showed great commitment, 2 stone before Xmas is well within your sights!

Hi judimac, i just adore York, we go down every year. Didn't go into Bettys this year but we did littlebetty's for tea and cakes. We ate a couple of nights in cafe bertonelli (formerly cafe uno), it was superb, i also like the grub at ye olde starr inn, oh they are all good, oh and gert and henry's, the gerties mess is to die for. And the place we stay there is a pub called the ship in which is great too, god it is no wonder that i put weight on!! We stayed at chestnut farm holiday park x

Hi B, I started on 22 Feb, so I haven't been one of the people who lose weight really fast, but it has been fairly steady. I find that logging on to this forum takes the place of the meetings, with respect to support from fellow dieters.

That is great, well done, keep up the good work, how much are you hoping to still lose?

Back