Back from hols

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Hi everyone :D

I got back from Turkey yesterday morning but I've had to borrow a friends pc as my power cable to my laptop has been lost whilst I was away :eek: How on earth can you lose an power cable?

Anyway, our hol was fabulous :D Everything perfect and soooo relaxing. But I missed the boys so much.

Well I started by taking the Xenical but it was a bit much coping with the side effects so I stopped them. I ate what I wanted - steaks, sauces, chips, even crepes twice. I also drunk lots of beer. So obviously I gained weight :(

I gained ......

one quarter of a pound :D

Back to the grind stone now and back to the Xenical and diet. I want to be 12 stone for next year's holiday ;)

hey you!!

I was only looking at your profile last nite to see where you were!! lol

Well done on the quarter of a pound gain!! Im sure id be pushing a stone lol!!!

Glad you had a good time!! Have u got an amazing tan?

Love katie

Ps how old are your boys? Im going away in march for my fellas 30th and leaving kids at home but just was in a panik about leaving the kids lol!!

Last edited:
Thanks hun. My tan is good yeah ;)

My boys are 14, 10, 10, 6 and 2. We really, really missed the baby. And he missed us at bedtime but the rest of the time was fine.

Our 14 year old was a pain in the arse. Staying overnight at his cousins with his girlfriend :mad: Cost us £15.00 in a phone call from Turkey to rollick him :mad:

V.well done on only gaining 1/2 a Ib, i found i did ok with my holiday too, must have been balancing it with swimming and stuff.

Glad to hear you had a fab time x

Welcome back Kay and well done on not going haywire with the weight gain, that's brilliant!! You may even find that in a few days that 1/4 turns into a loss from the water retention from the flight!!

Thanks hun. My tan is good yeah ;)

My boys are 14, 10, 10, 6 and 2. We really, really missed the baby. And he missed us at bedtime but the rest of the time was fine.

Our 14 year old was a pain in the arse. Staying overnight at his cousins with his girlfriend :mad: Cost us £15.00 in a phone call from Turkey to rollick him :mad:

ooooh some ones pocket money is going to be stopped lol!!!

Glad you had a good time!!

My little ones are will be almost 4 and 2 when we go soooo will probably be feeling the same as you!! Id does you good to have a break tho doesnt it !!

Glad you had a fab time!!

Soooooooooooooo jelous of the tan!!!

well done on only gain a quarter of a pound! i went on holiday at the end of june and gained half a stone in a week! plus i've only lost 5lbs since being back so i'm still 2lbs heavier than before the holiday! lol gutted. but anyway, glad you had a good time and well done for not gaining more than a pound! :) x

Back