back from hols

saunders0000

love my family
hi all i got back from hols on sat and back on diet today
2 weeks away stayed on plan for first week then had a total blow out for secound,well we were half board lol so had to have some treats :D
i have had a big gain 11lbs ...but for a change im not bothered buy it as i know within a few weeks it will be gone again its also totm so that might not be helping

on another note where have all the old gang gone iv only been gone 2 weeks and loads of peeps seem to be changing diets or leaving :confused:

well heres to a good week back on plan and looking forward to no hunger pangs and more energy and no more cravings :D

linda

Welcome back Linda! Holidays are for enjoying and you didn't go mad for both weeks. The water weight will soon come off again.

I have been exercising much more - not in the gym, just lots of walking, jogging on the spot at home, dancing, etc. If you need to lose a lot fast to get back to where you were, extra activity will help.

Hope you had a fab holiday.

Hi Linda... welcome back sounds like you've had a fab time. xx

Hi Linda, welcome back love.

Yes, people come and go don't they.

Hey Linda :) how are you today x

im great thanks vicky straight back on plan on monday with no problems no hunger or cravings which is great will weigh next monday so hope for good loss

hows you see every1 trying this new diet.

Back