Back from hols

jen3

Silver Member
Got back yesterday from 2 weeks in France. Bread, cheese, bread, wine, cakes, bread, more wine....you get the picture!!!

Weigh in tonight - hoping for no more than 5lb on. Want it back off in 2 weeks. Read on here that holiday fat is jelly fat and its ok as long as you get it off quickly before it "sets" - so true

Wish me luck

Hi,

I was on hols for two weeks in Greece and ate Feta cheese til it came out my ears, also lots of bread and chips :sigh: and wine too :eek: , I was dreading my wi but turned out I had STS, I was amazed cos I was expecting at least a 5 / 6 lb gain !! So you never know, you might be surprised !! We did walk a lot in the heat and I did some swimming too, so perhaps that helped me? Oh and I had 2 days before wi when I came back so had plenty of superfree foods :)

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck!

I gained 9.5lb in two weeks in Florida - despite walking miles in extreme heat.

The good news was most of it was probably gallons of diet coke - even better was within 3 weeks of voming back, I was lighter than when I went away!

Holidays are meant to be enjoyed:cool:

I was very pleased with a gain of 4.5lb I hope to get it off over the next 2 weeks

And I agree holidays are to be enjoyed!!!

It will fly off Jen!

As Ellebear says, holiday bloat. In my experience, getting back on plan will blitz it good and proper:)

I'm going to Las Vegas next week for an afternoon + evening, full day, then the morning. In a place full of naughty, tantalising food I'm worried I'm going to gain lots in a short space of time!! My weigh in is Saturdays so I will miss the one following the trip as I don't land until 11am. So won't know "officially'' the damage until the following week.

I don't want my diet to ruin our holiday, but I also don't want to ruin 3 weeks of hard work! Hope I can make right choices! xxx

Back