Back from my adult weekend at Butlins

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jelly belly, 11 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    and we had a fabulous time. :D Met some very nice people, shot the Welsh with water pistols (no offence if you're Welsh but some were being very mean about the English)

I ate what I wanted within reason and drank shedloads of cider (I've really missed the cider on this diet).

I got weighed this morning and have still LOST 4.5lb abd 5 inches.

I was so expecting to have gained.

Even my CDC told me this morning that I was looking good (bless her).

Takes my total to 3 stone 3 pounds. :D

FatFairNForty(ish) likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    WOW! :eek: :eek: :eek: Well done you! That's excellent! You are over halfway too!! Blimey, it's not going to take you long to get to goal at this rate! Fantastic!:D

4. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    HI hun, glad you had a good time. and well done with the fab weight loss!
    Re: the cider have you tried perfectly clear water in red apple flavour, I think it tastes a little like cider (weak cider) lol give it a go xx

FatFairNForty(ish) likes this.
  5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WELL DONE JellyBelly :D :D FAB loss after one week, never mind after a mad weekend away !!!

Are you planning to start maintenance after another 2stone off ?? just noticed your tracker says that you wanna lose another 38lbs....??:confused:

Did you manage to get back to SS easily after the weekend away ? I've been thinking about eating my Christmas dinner but wasn't sure how easy it'd be to get back....any advice you can give gratefully received :)

Thanx hun

love

Debz
    xx

6. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sent you a message Debz

Thank you FFnF'ish and Mrs Tweedy for your comments.

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hey Jelly - sounds like a fantastic weekend - plus a great loss - that's brill!!!!!!!

(*now where did I put my water pistol*) LMTO!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.