Back from my adult weekend at Butlins

Jelly belly

and we had a fabulous time. :D Met some very nice people, shot the Welsh with water pistols (no offence if you're Welsh but some were being very mean about the English)

I ate what I wanted within reason and drank shedloads of cider (I've really missed the cider on this diet).

I got weighed this morning and have still LOST 4.5lb abd 5 inches.

I was so expecting to have gained.

Even my CDC told me this morning that I was looking good (bless her).

Takes my total to 3 stone 3 pounds. :D

HI hun, glad you had a good time. and well done with the fab weight loss!
Re: the cider have you tried perfectly clear water in red apple flavour, I think it tastes a little like cider (weak cider) lol give it a go xx

and we had a fabulous time. :D Met some very nice people, shot the Welsh with water pistols (no offence if you're Welsh but some were being very mean about the English)

I ate what I wanted within reason and drank shedloads of cider (I've really missed the cider on this diet).

I got weighed this morning and have still LOST 4.5lb abd 5 inches.

I was so expecting to have gained.

Even my CDC told me this morning that I was looking good (bless her).

Takes my total to 3 stone 3 pounds. :D

WELL DONE JellyBelly :D :D FAB loss after one week, never mind after a mad weekend away !!!

Are you planning to start maintenance after another 2stone off ?? just noticed your tracker says that you wanna lose another 38lbs....??:confused:

Did you manage to get back to SS easily after the weekend away ? I've been thinking about eating my Christmas dinner but wasn't sure how easy it'd be to get back....any advice you can give gratefully received :)

Thanx hun

love

Debz
xx

Sent you a message Debz

Thank you FFnF'ish and Mrs Tweedy for your comments.

Hey Jelly - sounds like a fantastic weekend - plus a great loss - that's brill!!!!!!!

(*now where did I put my water pistol*) LMTO!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Back