Back from my first Weigh In

I have officially finished my first week with no hiccups and have lost 5lbs :)

I`m still a bit gutted about the 2lb gain today and still can`t work out why I have it but I am still pleased with 5lb loss :D For me that is amazing cos of my naff body :D

This means I have hit both of my mini targets of being in the 12st bracket and being overweight rather than obese :bliss:

I am going to wait until I get to 12st (or thereabouts) then I will reward myself with a new tattoo :D (10lbs to go!)

So here is to week 2 - Onwards & downwards ;)

LiSe Xxx

great news. it's been a bit hot here so it could be water retention or maybe you have drank a lot before your weigh in. it will come off so don't worry.

Well done, great news! :)

Thankyou all so much x

I really hope I get a good loss for this week too :D

Good luck to everyone else for the week ahead

Xxxx

Well done, that's a great start. Don't worry about the 2lbs it will have gone for good by next weigh in!:)

Well done - thats fab!!
Defo a good idea to reward yourself with treats along the way!!

you have done great .... well done and keep looking forward to the tatoo :)

well done you, thats a great loss

Thanks again everyone!

I was another 1lb down this morning :D So I am hoping I can continue with 1lb loss aday like I was getting last week :D

I tried on a top today to see how small it was to give me an idea how much weight I would have to lose to get into it for October. To my shock it fits!! :eek: I cannot believe I am in a size 14 top from New Look :eek::eek::eek:

I am sooooo chuffed!!! :D

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!! Xxxx

Back