Back from my first ww weigh in

cd121272

Silver Member
Hello All, YEEEEEEEYYYYYY :D :D :D :D

I have just come back from my first weigh in after finishing my first week on ww.

I managed somehow to lose 4 lbs!!!!! Not bad either seeing as it is TOM.

Pleased???? I am absolutely THRILLED!!!!

Well done you!!!!! What a brilliant start :)

all your own work ..............xxx

Thank you to everyone!

Yes I am over the moon! I have'nt come back down yet LOL :D

Bethany! If I can do it anyone can do it! I did'nt buy anything from my weekly shop that was different I just cut down on normal foods and it worked.

Hey I even worked out how to change me ticker!!! I'm getting clever now too LOL. :D

Hiya C D121272

I am very pleased that you have lost one thing with ww you dont need any special foods its everyday eating foods and its just cutting portion sizes down did you go by the portion sizes in the shopping guide fro example breakfast 30g of cereal did you also keep a check on your points.
Ive been trying to pm you but it wont take it

Thanks

Bethany

Oh well here goes another week. Mind you I am definately more focused now that I know I can do it. It is a lot easier to follow than I thought it would be. I had a word with my leader last night and she said If I cant eat all the point not to worry as long as I feel full and am getting what I need. So that was a bonus too.

ANYONE CAN DO THIS IF I CAN!!!!! I think we all need to pat ourselves on the back as we are all doing well and just gotta keep going. I am positive with the help all of us are getting off of this forum we will all succeed!!!!!

It is only the first meeting that I found a bit difficult. When you walk in you have no idea who is new and who has been before but you soon get to know. There where 3 other new ones the night I started and this week when I went in one of the new ones was there so I asked her how she had done, she had lost 1 1/2 lbs which broke the ice and then that is it.....you are in.

The others that have been going for a few weeks or a little while are nice too. All being there for the same reason helps. You will be amazed at how quick you will start to have a conversation with someone that you have never met before. Just like we all are in here really except face to face. It will be fine!!

Hi thanks yes they are all there for the same reason as you its just getting the first night over with if i go to the meeting there might be some new members if i keep putting it off i will never get there this sunday we are going to my partners mums and having a buffet lunch then it is one of my friends birthday at work and the boss always brings cakes in for us all so i wonder if it is worth going this week or not cant decide what to do it will be either wed or thursday she will bring the cakes in.

Bethany

I agree! Anyone can do WW! This is the only diet ive ever stuck to in my whole life! You must feel fab Clare! Keep it up!! xx

Thank you.....Look I feel that confident now that I have even put my weight below. Here's just hoping the husband does not read it LOL. No really he is being great about all this. He is eating the same as me but when he is at work he is sneaking in his high fat, colestoral level food...:D which is working well.

beth, when i used to go ww and sw i would always give the leader a call before i tuned up just saying hello and that i would be coming along to the next meeting then ask any questions i wanted answered. make up the questions if u need to! lol "is there a registration fee?" or something like that. it just gives u a chance to touch base and once u have chatted, it makes it a bit easier to walk into the meeting. well thats what i found anyways :)

well done on the weight loss clair. it is scary putting up ur weight on a forum, isnt it? lol. u'll soon be in the 12s :D

It is very scary Karen, but these things had to be admitted to do anything about them in the first place.....LOL

And I am sure you feel the same that it is a very nice feeling looking at you weight going down so that is why I have been brave and done it. :D

Hiya Karen i think the registration fee is free till end of march but i have got the ww magazine and there is a coupon what you take where you dont have anything to pay just your weekly fee £ 4. 95 or what ever it is i have decided wont be going this week too much things going off with eating out but next week nothing only t o m so that comes every month so will have to do something else i will not get any slimmer and i want to lose weight
Thanks
Bethany

beth, i know u had probably research it but thought it may be a way of contacting the leader before hand and get chatting to her to make u feel better about walking into the first meeting. i would walways pretend i had a question (tho i didnt) so that i could gauge what she was like and so that i felt more encouraged to walk in for the first time :) are u going to the next meeting? im sure u will enjoy it :D

i openly admit (well...not quite THAT openly) that i started out at over 18 stones BUT would have died before admitting that a year ago LOL. it definately is the best way forward. saying it loud is definately encouraging to do something abut it hehe! I even admit to cheats now...and to eing a "secret" eater etc. never thought i could do that but now i do, tho its embarrassing, I know i shouldnt be ashamed of myself. thats what got me 10stones overweight in the first place! when i told hubby about my secret eating he laughed and said "you think i didnt notice? have u any idea how many wrappers of crap i would find regularly?" :eek: :eek: :eek: it was good for him tho cos i think he had to bottle it up too as i wouldnt talk about it. he even knows my weight now which i didnt tell him for 5 YEARS!! hehe!

best of luck with the rest of ur journey. u definately have the right mindset to succeed. well done xxxxx

Thanks Karen i shall have a word with her before i go and then she will look out for me at the meeting and might introduce me to others . I have got between 6 and 7 stones to lose it will be a long journey ahead i know what ideal weight i would like to be but it is a very long way off. My trouble is i get hungry then i snack on biscuits i cant have just 1 i have to eat alot more got a very sweet tooth . I wont be going this week hopefully next week and make a start.

Thanks for your nice replys

Bethany

Back