Back from my short UK break!

Theresa6

Silver Member
Hi all,

Hope everyone is well and still shaking!!!

I managed to stick to the shakes and not eat whilst I was away. It was actually my Mums coffee that made the shakes taste different so I had my choc shakes 'virgin'!!

I have to admit to trying my friends husbands home made 'lemoncello'.... it was divine and being lemon with a bit of alcohol in it probably not the best but I only had a taste... and got the recipe so I can make it in Portugal!

Weigh-in Wednesday and whilst my clothes are slightly looser my scales (yes I know!) this evening say no change. Can only think the walking had added to my muscle mass (I walked loads and I mean loads!). My scales show a fat loss tho!

Anyway, I managed to get 4 weeks of LT whilst in the UK. Went to 2 pharmacies and got 2 weeks in each... Yippee, now I will have 1 more weigh in with my pharmacist over here and got to refeed before Portugal then when I am back do TFR again on my own as I will have enough!

Well done everyone on their losses!

Hi Theresa,
welcome back, glad you had a great time and stayed on the wagon, good for you woman. You will be fine on Wednesday so no worries. Only one week left before refeed, you have done very well so should be very pleased. Now remember NO LEMONCELLO before the holidays.
Take care.
Doirin

weldone!!! im refeedin on sat.. they are giving out to me at home now saying i look sick hahahah!! :cool: cant wait for chicken

Hi Theresa

WEll done on being focused. I am sure you have lost; you deserve it.

Have a great week.

SO not looking forward to refeed... been studying the sheets but I love my shakes. My mates hubby made an amazing meal for everyone yesterday as well as the lemoncello and they all thought I was nuts just drinking my shakes. But I love them, especially vanilla with a spoon of instant and a sweetener.... LUSH!!

Glad you had a good time away!!!

Good luck with the few weeks ahead :) xxxx

well done u for sticking it while u were away :) best of luck wend make sure let us kno!!

Well done on sticking to it. Good luck in your weigh in tomorrow.

Back