back from the party of the century!!!

LisaLisa

Silver Member
went for a meal with all the tribe oops i meant family ;)

everyone had wonderful food - smelled delicious - my mum was sat opposite me and eveery time i asked she would get a forkful of food and let me have a sniff - it smelt divine!!!!

she had prawn medley for starters which was out of this world on the sniffage front :p Then she had rib eye steak with new potatoes and a side salad - the steak smealt lovely but the fat coming off it made me wanna hurl.

I tucked into my strawberry shake and became smuglisa :D

The cake went down a treat - everyone said how light the sponge was - i sniffed my mums after she had poured a load of cream over it - and couldnt smell i thing except sugarys sweetness - not the best noseful i have had lemme tell ya :cool:

i asked the waitress for a jug of water for me while the rest of the lushes drank wine - se brought it out with a slice of orange and a slice of lemon in it - i whispered to her - could she take that way and get me a jug of water with no extras [how good am i!!!! :D]. Then the family came back to mine to finish the evening with laughter and giggles - they left not so long ago - i am now out of my gorgeous size 14 dress [my mum has told me she wants it when it doesnt fit me anymore] and killer 4in heels - blue satin open toed sling backs with diamante detail - ohhhh yes i love those shoes!!!

Now i am slobbing in my pjs with my make-up erased from my face!! Oh the glamour :rolleyes:

all in all it was a brilliant night!!!!

the waitress took a pic of the cake on her mobile before she brought it out cos she thought it was so good!! bex [daughter] squirmed as we all sang happy birthday to her lol everyone was in top form - and not a negative word about me sipping!! they are all so in awe of my willpower!!! My sis said at one point 'where is our lisa?' i was stood in front of her and when she realised she said - see ur so skinny i cant even recognise you lol that gave me a grin :D

hugsssss guys n gals!!!

Congratulations and well done!!!

Sounds like it was a fantastic night and one to remember.

Love Mini xxx

Aww hunni, how fab are you ....talk about will power whooo hoooo ... you'll breeze 2 weeks in turkey xxx
Glad you had a perfect evening..but, i think you need to add pics of you and your dress for all to see how gorg you looked xxx

Wow lisa what amazing will power! you must be on top of the world now after achieving last night without giving into food, i bet you never thought in a million years you could have done that before you started LT. well done xx

Go you! That is awesome will power! You will be slim there is no doubt about that! Xox

Bl**dy hell Lisa, that's what I call willpower! Good on you hun! We are all so proud of you.

Yep, defo need to see you in your dress (and to covet your shoes, which sound gorgeous btw!) so photos please.

I reckon with your determination you'll be the only one of your gang coming back from holiday lighter and fitter than when they went!

Have a fantastic time. I will miss you.

x

What an inspirational thread. To anyone who is wavering, they cannot fail to be impressed by your strength. You need a halo girl!! Show us the pics when you can.

Back