Back from Turkey

Bunnyg

Determined
Hey everyone,

Well, I got back from my holiday in Turkey this morning - was so pleased to get home!

The first thing I did when I got home, even though it was 5.30am and I hadn't slept since 7am (our time) on Tuesday, was weigh myself!!

It appears I have only gained two pounds! However, considering I had 4 days of bad tum I am hardly surprised really!

Anyway, got a lot to catch up on here! I will be back later as I am off to have one last meal before I get back on the wagon tomorrow - which I can't wait for!

Hope you're all well xx

welcome back

where did you go in turkey

i'm of to gumbet on friday

Hey Becky! Missed you all here. Have missed not dieting too, but glad I haven't put on too much weight!

Hi Chris - We went to Side, which is in Antalya - went to the most beautiful hotel!

Hope you have a great time in Gumbet and Becky - not long till you're off? x

Welcome back hun, glad you had a fab time and well done on only 2 lb.xx

Here you go, just a couple...

The view from the pool at sunset:

SNV32165.jpg

The view from our Balcony :)
SNV32113.jpg

And me by the pool:

SNV32310.jpg

Ok, you were probably expecting to see me in my swimming cossie - no chance! haha, this bridge was over the pool x

Thanks hun

The journey there I thought I'd have to ask for an extension, but after getting very flustered and with a bit of effort, managed to get it on just! But I didn't take it off until I landed as I was so worried if I did, I wouldn't be able to get it on again when we were landing! Not comfortable! So, I was really worried that after a week eating I would have to get an extension. but, it was a different plane and I had loads of room - no effort at all! I couldn't believe the difference. My hubby had to have an extension on the way out, which is the first time he has ever had to do so, but was fine on the way back! x

what a gorgeous place to go. and that pic by the pool looks stunning, so do YOU!
I won't fly at the moment because of the belts. I just know they wouldnt fit. Perhaps they will when I have lost a bit.
Good on you at only 2lbs on!
Im Lynne by the way HIYA X
Lynne x

Welcome back team leader, glad you had a fabby time and +2 is awesome! but sorry to hear about your poorly tummy.

Enjoy your last meal !!!!

Can't see the piccies at work but will look from home later.

Welcome back bunny!

Looks like a lovely place - i'm jealous!

You'll be getting back on the str8 and narrow at the same time as me (i've been very naughty!) so we can help each other! Enjoy your last meal and keep me posted tomorrow!

Hey Bunny! Welcome back! Glad you have had a fab time!

Thanks so much everyone

what a gorgeous place to go. and that pic by the pool looks stunning, so do YOU!
I won't fly at the moment because of the belts. I just know they wouldnt fit. Perhaps they will when I have lost a bit.
Good on you at only 2lbs on!
Im Lynne by the way HIYA X
Lynne x

Aww Hi Lynne and thanks so much. Yes, the plane thing I was dreading the most. I was in such a panic and I am so glad I was actually ok, thank God! But it would be nice to go on and not have to worry about it at all! x

thats great news hun i bet you felt great aswell :) so onwards and downwards now eh? u starting back properly tomorrow?

I felt a lot better than I would have done had I not lost the weight, but it did make me feel "I would love to do this again feeling slim and happy with my body"
Yep, starting tomorrow again and I can't wait to start losing weight again!

Welcome back team leader, glad you had a fabby time and +2 is awesome! but sorry to hear about your poorly tummy.

Enjoy your last meal !!!!

Can't see the piccies at work but will look from home later.

Thanks Han - hope the team was ok without me (sure you were all fine) and I will have to catch up with all the posts tomorrow I think as will be having an early night

Welcome back bunny!

Looks like a lovely place - i'm jealous!

You'll be getting back on the str8 and narrow at the same time as me (i've been very naughty!) so we can help each other! Enjoy your last meal and keep me posted tomorrow!

Loz, thank you. I will definitely keep you posted. I can't wait to start tomorrow, mostly can't wait for ketosis! Good luck with your restart - we can do it! x

Hi BunnyG and welcome back - it was strange without you as you are such a regular poster! Glad to hear that you had a great holiday, the pictures and you looked great and thats pretty good only to put on 2lbs - hope the tummy bug didn't upset your holiday too much. Well done on the seatbelt - just think the next time you fly you will just saunter on and not worry at all about it. Have a good restxx

Aww thanks Orangeplum. I missed the place! I still feel like I am out of it a bit as havent had much time online since being back. At my inlaws at the mo so cant stop long again but hope to be back properly from tomoz! x

Back