Back from two weeks holiday and relieved to be back on SW

TeresaTT

I've just had a great two weeks away and have been relaxed about eating and drinking. However, I did eat on plan when I could and I made sure I ate plenty of fruit and vegetables. As a result my weighing scales at home show I've gained only about 4lbs which is less than I expected.

However, what has really surprised me is how relieved I am to be back fully on plan and to get rid of that stodged tummy feeling. It's great to be able to eat just healthy food again and I'm looking forward to all the great SW meals. I had been worried that being off plan for two weeks would make it hard to get back on it again, but that just hasn't happened. I used to fall off diets before with the flimsiest excuses, but it looks like I'm pretty committed to Slimming World. Sometimes I think of this as the 'magic' diet.

My next official weigh in is on Wednesday. I wonder what the chances are of me losing that 4lb before then?

Welcome back hun and wow, well done on only 4lb, I did 3 in only one week!!

It does feel good to get back on plan though, makes us feel so much better - SW does wonderful things for us!

You may not lose 4lb by wednesday but you will at least make a dent in it and it will be off before you know it.

Good luck! xx

Welcome back and glad you happy you back on sw, good luck for wednesday :)

I am glad that you had a properly 'relaxed' holiday, and that you sound so committed to getting back to SW. Good for you.

Hi Teresa, I also put on 4 lb on a 2 week holiday and felt better when I got back into SW. I lost it in 2 weeks, so don't be depressed if you don't lose it all the first week (2 weeks is not bad). Tracy

Well done for coming back and only gaining 4lbs in 2 weeks...I can do that in a week normally!! Lol
Its a wonderful feeling to get back to healthy eating I agree as that bloated feeling is so uncomfortable.
Fingers crossed for you on Wednesday and you may be surprised at the outcome!

Thanks for the replies everyone. I didn't really expect to lose the 4lb I'd gained so quickly. It was wishful thinking. :)

My nice weight loss graph is going to have a big bump in it though.

Back