back from weigh in week 3

juicylucy

Hi guys just got back from chemist feeling a lil bit disappointed only lost 1lb. I'v stuck to it religiously last week chemist say it could be to do with TOTM AGAIN was only on TOTM on week 1, or could be to do with me busting for a wee and drinking half a bottle of water on way to chemist. But a loss is a loss even if it is just 1lb

yes it probably is down to the water intake, next week do what i do and brush you teeth, swill your mouth out with a little water have a final wee before running around to the chemist for your WI. and as you say a loss is a loss so well done and good luck for next week

a pint of water weighs a pounds and a quarter as they say, 1/2 pint in bladder... ;) 1/2 pint drank... you prob lost 2.5-3lbs really!

i dont have anything before my wi aside from a garge, then i come home and drink, and drink and drink as i have a really furry mouth by then!

good luck next week!

Great attitude and the best thing is you are probs you for an awesome weigh in next week - cos u going to be so good this week plus the scales will show the proper weight loss of this week too! Its all good baby - its allll good! :) x

It's all going in the right direction though ! Keep on keepin' on kidda :) x

Thanx guys you always make me feel better when i feel down x

hey juicy, you have still lost 17lbs in 3 weeks, thats phenomenal!! you should be really proud of yourself. maybe next week u shouldn't drink so much water before you go and get weighed xx

hey juicy, you have still lost 17lbs in 3 weeks, thats phenomenal!! you should be really proud of yourself. maybe next week u shouldn't drink so much water before you go and get weighed xx

yeah i know your right 17lbs is pretty good. I'm not gonna let it get me down. It could be a number of things. Heres to next weeks weigh in only 7 days away lol

please dont be disheartened hun - a loss is a loss! You will probably have a fab loss next week! You will have lost inches if not weight. Good luck for next week :)

Lucy, we all have low loss weeks and it is easy to become disheartened when you have been so good but it is still a loss. You have done fantastically in such a short time. Well done.

x

Well done hun, every loss is a loss.. i ahd a few 1lbr's but see it through it will even itself out xxx

im sure you gutted, im afraid that will happen to me, but i would also measure yourself and also go by your inch loss!!!!
Anyway your doing well 17lbs in three weeks..

Better 1 down than 1 up

Back