Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back..hooray..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Skyemagic, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    after a week away, lots of partying and eating rubbish I am back on the diet and back here on the board to keep me sane..

I have only put on just under half a stone :rolleyes: in 10 days of eating almost normally and I am quite happy that it isn't more...but I must admit that I still tried to watch the carbs and bits and pieces..I didn't totally pig out which seems to have made it easier to get back onto SS as well.

Now that I have had my half way break I am full of positiveness that I will get the rest of the weight off in no time.....

Will now go and try to catch up with all that's happened on here.

It;s good to be back, somehow I feel lost without my daily fix of minimins...

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Welcome Back...being on Minimins certainly keeps me focused...well done on your weight loss so far btw x x

4. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thank you and welcome to minimins.....

I would never have thought that I would physically miss this board but I did and it's amazing how much strength you can get from it.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.