Back..hooray..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Skyemagic, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    after a week away, lots of partying and eating rubbish I am back on the diet and back here on the board to keep me sane..

I have only put on just under half a stone :rolleyes: in 10 days of eating almost normally and I am quite happy that it isn't more...but I must admit that I still tried to watch the carbs and bits and pieces..I didn't totally pig out which seems to have made it easier to get back onto SS as well.

Now that I have had my half way break I am full of positiveness that I will get the rest of the weight off in no time.....

Will now go and try to catch up with all that's happened on here.

It;s good to be back, somehow I feel lost without my daily fix of minimins...

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Welcome Back...being on Minimins certainly keeps me focused...well done on your weight loss so far btw x x

4. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thank you and welcome to minimins.....

I would never have thought that I would physically miss this board but I did and it's amazing how much strength you can get from it.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.