Back I go!!

Blonn-de

Well after a few months of eating what I want, its time to go back to ww... ive gained half a stone since xmas and nothing fits.. I have a wedding in 5 weeks so I need to do what I can in that time. Im gonna go back to my meetings and stick to them as I know its the only way I can do it. I havent lost any weight in months so it wud b nice to see the scales move in the right direction!!! :)

You go for it girl!
It's very easy to let things slip... sometimes going to a meeting even when you have nothing more to lose is enough to keep you on the right path!
Good luck with the 5 weeks target, I'm sure you'll shift that pesky 7lb in time and go the wedding looking and feeling fab!

Well I bit the bullet and went. up 3.5 lbs since May... not too bad but weighing in now at 10.7 and half.. Ive done this before I can do it again! feeling very motivated after just sitting in the class!!!! heres to a good week!!! :)

Well after a few months of eating what I want, its time to go back to ww... ive gained half a stone since xmas and nothing fits.. I have a wedding in 5 weeks so I need to do what I can in that time. Im gonna go back to my meetings and stick to them as I know its the only way I can do it. I havent lost any weight in months so it wud b nice to see the scales move in the right direction!!! :)

Welcome Back! Will you be keeping a Food Diary? Would u like to lose the 7lbs in 5 Weeks? X

Back