Back in the Zone

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by juju_doll, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight loss surgery/ 5:2
    Hello all, some may remember me from a long while ago, I lost 6 stone on Cambridge about 3 years ago.

Have managed to stick to SS+ for over 4 weeks now, the longest since the the first time and really feel back in the zone. Determined to get another 29lbs off in the next 8 weeks, as it will be my 30th birthday. So wish me luck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Well done for getting back into it!! I'm trying to lose my last 26lbs before my birthday at the end of May. I must admit I've had a few ups and downs lately with the diet but I'm back on track and hopefully I'll make it. Good luck with your goal.
    Sally xx

4. 0mega

0mega Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck and welcome back!

5. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    i wasnt here before but welcome back! I am also using my 30th birthday as motivation. Being on CD since october but it comes off very slowly for me. Am on SS+ and am 30 in 4 weeks so not long now!

6. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight loss surgery/ 5:2
    Thanks folks, you've all done really well. So good to see how well it works and remember it can be done!! I've got my aim until my birthday but hoping to keep going after then. Managed to avoid the chocolate eggs so far!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.