Back in town.. and in the zone!!!

skinnyjan

Hi Everyone..

Sorry to be so quiet.. just got back from many rellie visits over Eastert and glad to be back to my lovelyhome and of course my PC!!

As an update I am so in the zone I have a permanent halo.. :) the bingeing seems like a world away and so anathema now.. I have my appt through for the eating disorder clinic.. 24th April for a 2 1/2 hour assessment.. got to take someone with me they say.. sounds hairy doesn't it?!!

Weight loss going well.. by my home scales I have now lost 3 stone.. not bad in 8 weeks with all my probs!!

For anyone going through a bad patch with eating, my advice is to write off what you've eaten.. start afresh and give yourself at least 3 days for you to feel less tempted and al least a week to be in the zone again.. it really does happen.. honestly!!

Hope everyone's ok...

Well done Jan for getting back on track!

You sound so positive, and given what you have been through recently you should be really proud!

mags
xxx

Hi,

Glad to hear you are back on track and the appt has come through. :scale: :psiholog:

I keep checking in on your BLOG to see if you have added anything to see how you are.

Take Care

Sam

OOOh yes.. must update my blog.. went right off it when things were going so bad.. will do this eve..

Jan, glad to have you back - especially sounding so positive, you sound like you're in an excellent place right now.

Well done on a brilliant weight loss.

Cath

Hey Jan...wondering about the appt you mentioned? I'm seeking some additional support myself just now and have an appt with someone who deals specifically with food related probs this week.
Do let me know how you get on, and congrats on rediscovering the zone! :D

Back