Back off my holiday's with not to mucg of a gain!! :)

Hi everyone :D

We got back from France last night & as soon as I walked in I got onto my scales to see the damage!!! lol

Only about 3.5 / 4lbs gain in the 10 days so I can handle that. I did try to stay on plan as much as possible, but also allowed myself treats as afterall I am on holiday!! After thinking of everything i had eaten & drank - I am amazed at the small gain TBH, but am 100% back on plan today & am just off to do a big food shop to get all my yummy fresh fruit & vegies :)

Need to shift a little by Monday or I will be out of target already :)eek:) only took target the week I went away too!!

Hope you are all good, no way will I be able to catch up on all the missed posts, but will have a scan through later x

So glad you are happy with where you are at at the moment. Hope you get on ok and stay in target for next week- best foot forward so they say.

I have just come back from a week in menorca half board - eaten very well, tried to food optomise but fell on myface when it came to fresh bread.:( Loads of body magic last week with swimming and walking so happy about that. Yesterday went food shopping and was glad to be eating rightly again and putting all my favs in trolley. I had WI this morning and put on 2 lbs which I am more than satisfyed with. Aimto lose this by next week.

Well done ladies! Minimal weight gain on holiday, so very impressive! I got back from a fortnight in France at the weekend and like you weighed in straight away. Totally chuffed to find I had STS!! Well done us! xx

Some of that I bet will be off this morn already. As you know, you weigh heavier in the eve's. Plan and stay 100% and that will fall off by WI day hun xx

Well done hun!!! 2.5lb on for me after Florida but we are all heroes and will shed it by next WI ;)

Well done everyone else back from hols, think its great getting back on plan and logging on here for inspiration and motivation x

this has made me feel better, had a 3.5 lb gain after my hols and i was gutted when i found out, but today is a new day and lots of people are in the same boat. I'm getting it all off this week!

Well I am hoping that when I weigh-in officially on Monday it will be on the way off! My scales actually normally weigh-in higher than SW ones, so mighten be as bad as that anyway, but I can cope with it if it is.

Have to say - I am enjoying being back on plan 100% already today - my fridge is so crammed with loads of yummy fresh food I feel all inspired to cook lots of yummy meals again. Before SW it would almost definatly have been a take-away for dinner that first night, but not anymore :)

Well done on everyone else's teeny tiny holiday gains & massive well done to STS - good work there ladies :D x

Well done ladies!

I hope I do as well when we break up for the 6 weeks holidays. I find it really easy to stick to the diet at work and home, but not as easy when I'm away at the caravan :rolleyes:

Michelle

Well done ladies, that's great stuff! I'm going camping with friends this weekend, and one of them isn't tremendously positive about me eating a bit differently (maybe she's a bit envious!) - so a bit nervous about it! But I am dead set on staying on track, so there we go that's that :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Welcome back and that is not a bad gain at all. Wish you luck for getting back into target :)

Back