Back on board the weight loss train!!

Ha ha just had my bath and having strawberries and yoghurt for apprentice because i have had sweets and crisps instead of afternoon shake at the pictures. Good on you for having a good day :)

Tink strawberries and cream is a lovely snack thats filling and kills the sweet craving for me. had them again for pudding tonight.

Here is todays menu:

B: strawberry shake
L: chocolate shake
D: NuMe farmhouse bake (287kcal) 80g green beans (22kcal) and for pudding strawberries 150g with candarel sweetner and 20g squirty cream (102kcal).
S: satsuma (75kcal), alpen light apple and sultana bar (63kcal), skips (76kcal), Tassimo Chai Latte (80kcal)

Leaves me 35kcal under 1200kcal but id rather be under than over! Bring on tomorrow!

I am anticipating a bad day on sunday foodwise because it will be my birthday and we are at my dads for lunch. i dont weigh in until tuesday though so hopefully it wont damage the weightloss too much x

well because its my birthday on sunday i decided this morning to change my weigh this week to friday. So I weighed in this morning another 2lbs off making 5lbs in total. Back on the weight loss train on monday and will weigh in as normal a week on tuesday. then itll be tuesday each week. I suppose its cheating a bit but it means i can enjoy my birthday weekend without the guilt.

Have a fab weekend!

well because its my birthday on sunday i decided this morning to change my weigh this week to friday. So I weighed in this morning another 2lbs off making 5lbs in total. Back on the weight loss train on monday and will weigh in as normal a week on tuesday. then itll be tuesday each week. I suppose its cheating a bit but it means i can enjoy my birthday weekend without the guilt.

Have a fab weekend!

Well done on the 2lbs that's great hun

Woooohoooo birthdays are ace hope u have a great one x

Well since my birthday I've not been able to get back on track but going to asda today to stock up and start again. Going to give up crisps this week too they are my down fall.

Have a good week everyone x

Back