• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on Cambridge now!

After having about 4 weeks off of CD, I started again yesterday.

I had the 'break' for my wedding and honeymoon - which were both incredible!!

I can very happily report that I only gained 5.5lbs!!! This is fantastic especially as our honeymoon was in New York and I was no angel!!!!

My CDC said I should lose the 5.5lbs this week so then it's the remaining 1 stone 9lbs I'd love to lose to get back to 9stone.

Gemx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome back and congratulations on your wedding! Any pictures?

Good Luck with your weightloss :)

x

After having about 4 weeks off of CD, I started again yesterday.

I had the 'break' for my wedding and honeymoon - which were both incredible!!

I can very happily report that I only gained 5.5lbs!!! This is fantastic especially as our honeymoon was in New York and I was no angel!!!!

My CDC said I should lose the 5.5lbs this week so then it's the remaining 1 stone 9lbs I'd love to lose to get back to 9stone.

Gemx
Hiya Gem - great tp see ya back.....and really pleased that the wedding and honeymoon were FAB :D

You must be doubly please with only 5.5lbs on - that is AMAZING....must've been all the exercise you were getting on honeymoon....;)

You'll have that 1st 9 off in no time.....

love

Debz
xx

you both look great xx get on and loose that last few pounds with night time sessions .............oohhhh i forgot youre married now he he .......

Congratulations, you look amazing in your dress, I bet that youre really please with yourself on such a great loss for the wedding.

Good luck with your restart.

Thank you everyone for your lovely posts.

I am VERY glad I lost 2 stone for my wedding day and VERY impressed that I only gained 5.5lbs!!!! It was all that walking around New York City that did it!!!!

Here's hoping I get to 9 stone soon!!!

Gemx