Back on CD all help greatly received

summerbear2013

Gold Member
Hi ?
I did CD last year and lost 2 stone in six weeks but have been ill with glandular fever and only just well enough to try again.
I know how awful those first few days are and dreading it really but know it's worth it.
Any advice off any other returnees?
Thanks
Katie ?

I just keep thinking about how good I felt when I reached goal on my first CD diet and then about how bad I felt when I gained too much of the weight again.
This diet is very strict, but only for a very short time if you follow the rules.
'Cheating' which is a word I find is so inappropriate is just such a let down to ourselves, but it is only ourselves who suffer inside.
You can do this again, otherwise you wouldn't be here
Good luck and stick to posting here and the forumites will support you all the way.
I feel so good now, having lost 19lbs in the first four weeks and am looking forward to tomorrow's weigh-in. Hopefully another 2 or 3 lost.

Thanks Nibbles that's great and having this on my phone wen we are at the caravan will be a big help. As I am off there with my husband I won't be able to sneak out for unhealthy snacks wen I get tempted.
Sounds like you have got lots of positivity and doing well xx

Good luck hun, you can do it , I find that the weather is really helping me, Im happy sitting in the sun with some lovely iced water in my hand.

Ive no advice aprt from stick at it girl and after the first WI you will see its worth while.xx

Hi ?
I did CD last year and lost 2 stone in six weeks but have been ill with glandular fever and only just well enough to try again.
I know how awful those first few days are and dreading it really but know it's worth it.
Any advice off any other returnees?
Thanks
Katie ?

Hi Katie,

Im in the same boat and starting today. Just keep telling yourself when your in ketosis youl be fine - loads of energy and no hungar pangs. You can do this. 2 stone in 6 weeks is brilliant!!!!

Back