back on day 1...

jennyc

Silver Member
hi guys
well i had my hen weekend and broke my diet..i wouldnt recomend it to anyone who is thinking of doing it...i eta and drank all around me..came home last night and in 3 days i put on 8 pounds...brings me right back to where i was,i have 5 weeks till the wedding..so no more breaking it for me...im in for the long haul..nearer the time il decide weather or not il stay on it or do therefeed for the week....i wish u all well xjen

You must do the re-feed hun or you will pile it back on!!! Good for you for getting back on it... i have just doe the same after my hols.... its difficult but you have the ultimate motivation!!! Good luck to you hun!!! X

Best of luck.....getting back on the wagon is hard but good motivation and best of luck....you will loose the 8lbs soon

Sure, it was your hen weekend and you only get married once (probably). Just get back on the wagon, and stick to these fabulous forums!

You must do the re-feed hun or you will pile it back on!!! Good for you for getting back on it... i have just doe the same after my hols.... its difficult but you have the ultimate motivation!!! Good luck to you hun!!! X

ah thanks..yeah i will defo do it right this time round...re feed it is...was disheartening puttin the weight back on,am hoping it wil be like my first week and have a big loss lol...no harm in dreaming lol

Thats the spirit!

good luck with restart, i'm sure that 8lb will drop off very easy :) x

Im back on day 1 aswell... Omg i put on more than what i would normally. Ive got untill the 22nd Oct to lose 21 pounds. Need 3 and a half stone tbh but the 22nd is a mini goal. ..... Goodluck.. Its soooo tough.

Stay positive Jenny, hope you'd a great nite out! I had a hen to go to at the beginning of this month and just re-fed for the one day very sensibly i.e. just protein & non-starchy carbs and ABSOLUTELY no alcohol!! Still had a loss of 4lbs the next weigh-in too...so if you do things the way the LT experts say you'll reap the rewards xx Best of luck hun...your goal date is similar to mine & I'm gonna be a bridesmaid too xx

Stay positive Jenny, hope you'd a great nite out! I had a hen to go to at the beginning of this month and just re-fed for the one day very sensibly i.e. just protein & non-starchy carbs and ABSOLUTELY no alcohol!! Still had a loss of 4lbs the next weigh-in too...so if you do things the way the LT experts say you'll reap the rewards xx Best of luck hun...your goal date is similar to mine & I'm gonna be a bridesmaid too xx

thanks silvie..
well we,l both be alot thinner by then...yaay your so good,i was terrible on the hen,i started out great eatong only protein and salad,and drank vodka with diet 7up but once the alcohol kicked in i was eating chrisps..and drinking coctails..and chips..so at least i know now i have to be much more disiplined when i come off the diet...i aint putting this weight back on...whats your derss like?

thanks silvie..
well we,l both be alot thinner by then...yaay your so good,i was terrible on the hen,i started out great eatong only protein and salad,and drank vodka with diet 7up but once the alcohol kicked in i was eating chrisps..and drinking coctails..and chips..so at least i know now i have to be much more disiplined when i come off the diet...i aint putting this weight back on...whats your derss like?

We SOOOO will babe! Little minxes we'll be! Yeah I just had to abstain from the old vino that night, not only coz it's dangerous when your body is in ketosis but coz I just knew my willpower would go straight out the window if I touched the stuff! It didn't actually bother me at all after a while and I had a lovely fresh head the next day when the rest were dying!!
My dress is a one-shoulder Grecian style floor length one in grape (bluey-purple). What's yours like?

x S

We SOOOO will babe! Little minxes we'll be! Yeah I just had to abstain from the old vino that night, not only coz it's dangerous when your body is in ketosis but coz I just knew my willpower would go straight out the window if I touched the stuff! It didn't actually bother me at all after a while and I had a lovely fresh head the next day when the rest were dying!!
My dress is a one-shoulder Grecian style floor length one in grape (bluey-purple). What's yours like?

x S

wow that sounds sunning.mine is grape too like a dark purple colour..its stunning,its a halter neck,with a low back..and floor lenght...you were so clever not to touch the other grape,wish i ahd done now,coz id prob be down another 4 lbs but sure it will all work out...we have 5 weeks.to get in top shape,am gona start doing some light weighs to sort out the bingo wings...lol

wow that sounds sunning.mine is grape too like a dark purple colour..its stunning,its a halter neck,with a low back..and floor lenght...you were so clever not to touch the other grape,wish i ahd done now,coz id prob be down another 4 lbs but sure it will all work out...we have 5 weeks.to get in top shape,am gona start doing some light weighs to sort out the bingo wings...lol

Don't worry, we WILL do it hun! There's NO other option but to be fabulous on the day! Yeah I'm gonna start doing some weights from tomorrow night and I got one of those ab-circle thingies ages ago that you kneel into and swing from side to side to tone your abs. Never used it once!! But that's gonna change from tomorrow. Good luck babe & if you need moral support I'm here for Ya! We can SOOOOOOO do it xx:)

Back