Back on it again

Tazzypop

I started on Sw for the third time at the start of the year, lost 6lb in 4 weeks which I was happy with and then put 1 on.
This week I STS and was feeling all despondent and sorry for myself and found myself starting to doubt my ability to diet.
I took measurements at the start of the year and at 3 weekly intervals and I'm glad I did as whilst the weight isn't exactly falling off the inches are definitely moving in the right direction; in the past 3 weeks I've lost 2 inches off my waist!!
I do the following exercise each week - 1 x spin, 2 x combat, 1 x LBT, 1 x personal training with 3 friends using a boot camp format.
I'm hoping now the inches are coming off the weight will start to follow, has anyone else experienced this?

Yeah I aggree with you totally on this one. Muscle is denser than fat and therefore heavier. So you will be getting thinner and more toned. Measuring youself helps to keep motivation going!! Well done and I am sure the lbs on the scale will follow suit soon!!!

Keep at it, if you're losing inches it's working! The scales aren't always a very accurate way of showing how well you're doing so don't lose heart.

i never think of measuring myself thou i have my measurements somewhere when i used vibro plate last year, have to start using it again, i'm useless at physical excersie! want to start my wii fit again 2 :(

Back