Back on it again..

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by laura99, 25 July 2010 Social URL.

1. laura99

laura99 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Xenical/ Slimming World
    I was first prescibed Xencial in Jan 2010 I started taking it but it was helf hearted and suffered the side affects daily so i gave up and carried on putting on weight and eating rubbish. After seeing 2 of my best friend loose over 2 stone recently I thought sod it, why do i have to be the fat one! So i digged out my remaining Xenical(still in date :) and with a healthier diet and exercise im doing really well and feel like it has really clicked and i want to loose weight for my self not because some one else thinks i should. My typical day:

I dont do breakfast on weekdays (i cant face eating that early!)

Lunch @ 12,30: 2x low fat pitta bread, small slither of low fat hummous filled with lots of salad & A muller light youghurt

Afternoon snack @ 16.00: portion of tinned fruit in juice & sugar free jelly

Dinner @ 20.00: Fresh fish, noodles, stir fry or mash (no butter small amount of skimmed milk) low fat veg sausages x2 and peas .. Something like this

I have been eating very well and dont feel hungry but making right choices like not butter or no garlic bread with dinner.

Exercise never used to exist but now i make a effort by doing something every other night, Usually badminton or spinning or just a hour in the gym

I feel so much better in my self more energetic healthier and scales are happy too!! 6lb in 2 weeks im happy with that :D

im always on the hunt for lunch and dinner ideas so please share yours with me :)

Thanks xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Welcome back, Laura, sounds as if you have got your head in the right place and that's half the battle (more than half, actually, I reckon.) Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck for more of the same. If you have a look around the Xenical and Xenical diaries sections you'll get loads of ideas for meals. Keep posting too, that really helps!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.