back on it for the last time

charli90

hey everyone thought i would join this website as it looks like it would help alot ,
this will be the second time doing cambridge i start on sunday and was wondering if anyone else is starting the same time i have been trying to stick to this diet for about a month and i just cant seem to get back on it, any advice? or words of wisdom for me lol?
i just keep thinking its only food but still cant seem to do it have booked a holiday in august with my bf and is scared if he see's me in a bikini he will think a whale has washed up lol
please help.
well done to those who are doing it and stuck at it
xxx

Hey Charli90, Ive returned to cd for the 2nd time, started Good Friday and have managed to stay 100% for a whole wk. Its hard to get started but once the first few days are over things get a little easier. Come on minis as often as u can, we're all in the same boat... ur not alone and we will do it. Forget about food, it all tastes the same as it has in the past. Stay focused, positive n strong. Make a holiday countdown n cross off each day 1 at a time.

U will succeed n look fab in the bikini on ur hols... :)

xxx

Hi, I restarted today - its all about getting your mind in the right place and knowing that ultimately you are choosing to do this and really thinking about why you are doing it and what you want to achieve - good luck x

Back