back on it!

charlies_mummy

all for my little man x
After what has been a pretty awful few months am going to get back on it tomorrow! My life has turned around in the last month or so and am now totally in the right place for losing the last couple of stone :) Am actually dreading getting on the scales in the morning though, do not think this will be pretty as have been wined and dined to within an inch of my life recently!
Won't be going back to class though as am pretty skint and stupidly threw my books away when I was feeling down, so will be bugging people for syn values etc
Can't wait to get back into it properly! x

Hey,

I've just started again too and also can't afford to join the class but minimins is such a good place that I don't think we'll need a class - we can all support eachother! One big online class that's free:D

Good luck!
xx

After what has been a pretty awful few months am going to get back on it tomorrow! My life has turned around in the last month or so and am now totally in the right place for losing the last couple of stone :) Am actually dreading getting on the scales in the morning though, do not think this will be pretty as have been wined and dined to within an inch of my life recently!
Won't be going back to class though as am pretty skint and stupidly threw my books away when I was feeling down, so will be bugging people for syn values etc
Can't wait to get back into it properly! x

Hiya

A very kind mini sent me the book by email as I couldn't afford the books/class. I'll dig it out & send to you.

Hope all with you & your wee boy is going well & you are coping ok.

Big hugs

BBXXX

If you can get hold of a copy of the Sunday People from today or know someone that buys it, there is a voucher for I think free membership in the magazine that comes with it. You could rock up for one class and get the books and clear off again if that was useful.

Oh.. and...wining and dining??? Is there something you need to tell us???

Glad to see you back, hope things have settled down and you and your boy are well

Hi, well just weighed myself and have put on 10lb since the beginning of September! Have changed my target weight and target date and am hoping I can do this :)

evilpenguin - Everyone here is so supportive am sure we can do it :)

big_bear - Thank you so much that would be really helpful, will send you my email address. Everything is looking up for me and Charlie at the moment, I met some friends for my birthday at the weekend and they all commented that they have not seen me this happy in years! Really hope everythinhg is ok with you xx

MadameLaMinx - Did consider doing that but can't cope with all the follow up emails and phone calls! Ahaa the wining and dining has been pretty nice to say the least :) My ex told me that no one else would ever want me as was "damaged goods", I believed him! My faith has been restored in menkind though as have been dating a rather lovely man for the last 5-6 weeks, the only problem being that he is uberfit, and whilst he says he likes me just as I am, I really want to get down to my ideal weight!

tallsarah - Thank you, me and my boy are doing fantastic, so so happy at the moment! x

I'm made up for you, the ex who???? lol Good on you girl, bet he'll try & come running back with his tail between his legs & you can tell him where to go.

I'll send that to you later today...XX

YAY! Thats great news! Really pleased for you :) He obviously does like you as you are, but if you want to get finished up for you, then hell go for it! I can help with syn values that are in the book etc but dont go to class any more so cant log in to the website.

Ahaa, he is keeping himself quite busy with the three women from his work that he is messing around with, 2 of which I am sure overlapped with me for quite a while, top bloke really!!!
Thank you, am doing the 30 day shred as well (though I think she is actually trying to kill me!) the plan us that come September when my new nan returns from afghan the new improved me will surprise him :) x

Back