Back on it!!!!

sandy38

Hello everyone! I'm back on day 2 of TFR after gaining 8lbs over the last few weeks! I put on 5lbs during my refeed week so assumed that was water back then! However over the last month I feel like I have gained inches - and therefore fat! I thought I better nip the 8lbs in the bud before it becomes a stone. The last week however I have binged on chocolate and cakes knowing I would be doing TFR again! Eating so much sugar made me feel yuk! In some ways I'm glad to be back as it should help cleanse my taste buds again!.Struggling today though...but it will all be worth it.... At least that's what I keep telling my hungry chubby belly!

Good luck Sandy, hope you get into ketosis quick x x x

Hello everyone! I'm back on day 2 of TFR after gaining 8lbs over the last few weeks! I put on 5lbs during my refeed week so assumed that was water back then! However over the last month I feel like I have gained inches - and therefore fat! I thought I better nip the 8lbs in the bud before it becomes a stone. The last week however I have binged on chocolate and cakes knowing I would be doing TFR again! Eating so much sugar made me feel yuk! In some ways I'm glad to be back as it should help cleanse my taste buds again!.Struggling today though...but it will all be worth it.... At least that's what I keep telling my hungry chubby belly!

Well done for getting back into control so quickly, good luck for your new journey :)

Thank you guys!

However last night I caved and went out for dinner. I had a fish salad. Feel like I've let myself down... And I'm not sure if i was in ketosis. I then had some peanuts as I was really craving salt!

I have a report to do today for work and really need to feel with it but I have had diet brain all week and can't concentrate. I've also struggled getting out of bed this week. Anyone else have this problem?

Yep, I've been the same, a bit lethargic as I've got back into the diet. I'm in ketosis, but the cravings are bad at the moment. Fish and salad isn't too bad, you can get straight back on with it after that. I'm really impressed that you've nipped that weight gain in the bud so quickly, that shows fantastic willpower in itself, I'm sure you'll get to goal in no time :)

Back