back on it!!!!!!!!!!

nope lol eat it anyway... and i have to say it was delish!!!!
why pay when u can make one for next to nothing!!!

nope lol eat it anyway... and i have to say it was delish!!!!
why pay when u can make one for next to nothing!!!

That's very true, I do think Takeaway pizzas are a bit of a rip off but I can't stand Frozen ones and Homemade never seem to be quite the same. X

That's very true, I do think Takeaway pizzas are a bit of a rip off but I can't stand Frozen ones and Homemade never seem to be quite the same. X

ive tried to make a few before but this one was banging..lol. sorry to blow my own trumpet but for the price as well was really nice!! :)

ive tried to make a few before but this one was banging..lol. sorry to blow my own trumpet but for the price as well was really nice!! :)

Nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet ;-) x

so ive calculated my pizza to 20 to be on safe side!!

And worth every bite :) I'm just glad to see u feeling back to your normal self.x

Good Morning Shez :) Hope u have a fab Saturday.x

eurgh hate dumplings!!!! yak!!!!
and glad noone commented
on 'what will shez be' lol
the toppings were onion, peppers, sweetcorn, chicken, pepperoni (which i dont like so take off) mozzarella n grated cheddar cheese! x

Onion, peppers, sweetcorn, chicken & grated cheddar is what I have on my tortilla pizza for just 7pp.

Onion, peppers, sweetcorn, chicken & grated cheddar is what I have on my tortilla pizza for just 7pp.

Mmmmmmm gotta love the Tortilla Pizza...Did I start that trend?!? X

Mmmmmmm gotta love the Tortilla Pizza...Did I start that trend?!? X

I got the idea from you, but apparently it's a well known thing.
My sister has done it before supposedly, and I was told it was in the weight watchers meeting magazine a few months ago.

id much rather have a chunky pizza base than a tortilla tho lol!!!!
it didnt never come to 20 anyway as only had 2 slices!

I got the idea from you, but apparently it's a well known thing.
My sister has done it before supposedly, and I was told it was in the weight watchers meeting magazine a few months ago.

I like to think I'm a trend setter ;-) x

i hope u do too :)
its nice n warm for you!

Weather is ok here, taking coats and cardies as it can be a bit unpredictable!!!x

id much rather have a chunky pizza base than a tortilla tho lol!!!!
it didnt never come to 20 anyway as only had 2 slices!

I like a Thin Base anyway so a Tortilla is a good option for me. U showed great willpower only having 2 slices, I thought u had the whole thing when u uploaded the pic!x

You can have WW wrap pizza and HM wedges for free on F&H days and you'll only have to point the cheese out if your weeklies:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like to think I'm a trend setter ;-) x

Weather is ok here, taking coats and cardies as it can be a bit unpredictable!!!x

I like a Thin Base anyway so a Tortilla is a good option for me. U showed great willpower only having 2 slices, I thought u had the whole thing when u uploaded the pic!x

nooooooo lol couldnt eat any more than 2 serena!!!

You can have WW wrap pizza and HM wedges for free on F&H days and you'll only have to point the cheese out if your weeklies:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's really good, I'd be having a Pizza every day lol x

nooooooo lol couldnt eat any more than 2 serena!!!

I must be a pig as I used to be able to eat 10 large slices of Dominos in one sitting,oops! X

Wow that's really good, I'd be having a Pizza every day lol x

I must be a pig as I used to be able to eat 10 large slices of Dominos in one sitting,oops! X

the most ive ever eat is 3 slices but that was with a few sides as well!
i wasnt very hungry last night anyway and didnt eat til late again!

the most ive ever eat is 3 slices but that was with a few sides as well!
i wasnt very hungry last night anyway and didnt eat til late again!

Wish my appetite would do one today!!!x

I'd've eaten only 2 slices of that pizza as well if it had been mine.
Providing the pizza was only cut into two.
I could've scoffed the whole thing lol.

I've just made myself another homemade pizza thing - except instead of a tortilla base, I used a flatbread that I got reduced in Tescos just now.
6 for 45p. Bargain.

Btw, totally not counting that as bread for my willpower challenge haha.

Back