back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love a bargain :) x

been ok thanks cant say ive done a lot tho!
popped out shopping, to me moms, bak home planted some plants in my garden, done some cleaning and got some washing on the line then chilled in the garden for a while!
made spaghetti bolognaise for tea x

been ok thanks cant say ive done a lot tho!
popped out shopping, to me moms, bak home planted some plants in my garden, done some cleaning and got some washing on the line then chilled in the garden for a while!
made spaghetti bolognaise for tea x

That sounds yum. I Got sum plants for the first time ever on thursday and put them in the garden but they luk like there dyin wot the hel. Ive heard that sugar water is ment to b realy gud for plants i no it works if i get flowers.x

That sounds yum. I Got sum plants for the first time ever on thursday and put them in the garden but they luk like there dyin wot the hel. Ive heard that sugar water is ment to b realy gud for plants i no it works if i get flowers.x

yeah i know for flowers give it a go... i love lillies so bort 3 from sainsburys for 4 pound :) cant wait for them to open x

yeah i know for flowers give it a go... i love lillies so bort 3 from sainsburys for 4 pound :) cant wait for them to open x

There my fav flowers 2. Morrisons lillies r crap the 2 best places i think r asda and aldi. I love the pink ones. My sis cant stand the smell she sez it reminds her of a funeral parlour but i love it.x

There my fav flowers 2. Morrisons lillies r crap the 2 best places i think r asda and aldi. I love the pink ones. My sis cant stand the smell she sez it reminds her of a funeral parlour but i love it.x

i think theyr really pretty !!
sainsburys ones are good... i had 2 red n a yellow as they only had those 2 colours x

i think theyr really pretty !!
sainsburys ones are good... i had 2 red n a yellow as they only had those 2 colours x

Im guna get sum 2moz they always cheer a room up. Feel a rite fat pig just had a sandwich sum crisps and a erm big bar of fruit and nut. Im in for sum serious ass kicking wen emma sees this. I Just couldnt shake the constant hunger off and al i could think about was food and that hasnt happend to me for a while. Hate bloody wkends no matter how much i try on a sataday it goes tits up.x

Im guna get sum 2moz they always cheer a room up. Feel a rite fat pig just had a sandwich sum crisps and a erm big bar of fruit and nut. Im in for sum serious ass kicking wen emma sees this. I Just couldnt shake the constant hunger off and al i could think about was food and that hasnt happend to me for a while. Hate bloody wkends no matter how much i try on a sataday it goes tits up.x

oops!
u obv needed it tho! i agree weekend are always a f*** up for me as well but i have to say i bort a big bar of fruit n nut 2 weeks ago on offer and its still sittin there... suprising for me!!!

oops!
u obv needed it tho! i agree weekend are always a f*** up for me as well but i have to say i bort a big bar of fruit n nut 2 weeks ago on offer and its still sittin there... suprising for me!!!

U no when u have them no energy so tired but cant sleep weeks and just cant b arsed wel i think its just tipped me over the edge and thats the result.x

ahh well it happens dont feel bad about it....
the saying is
'draw a line and get back onit tomoro!!!!'

I had a few days like that last week where I was absolutely starving so I listened to my body and ate but good foods like I had porridge for breakfast and an hour later I was so hungry I taught I was gona be sick so I had two weetabix and that's just one example of three days in a row of being hungry and I managed to lose 2lb which is the biggest weightloss in bout a month so I wouldn't let it get to you

Good Morning Shez :) Check u out with your non fruit n nut eating ways!!! You're definitely a (Will)PowerPuffer now!!! Hope u have a fab Sunday!x

good morning :) yeah i know! quite proud of myself as if its there normally i wouldnt be able to keep my hands off it!!

good morning :) yeah i know! quite proud of myself as if its there normally i wouldnt be able to keep my hands off it!!

So proud of you :) Hope u enjoy your sunbathing Sweetie. X

I had a few days like that last week where I was absolutely starving so I listened to my body and ate but good foods like I had porridge for breakfast and an hour later I was so hungry I taught I was gona be sick so I had two weetabix and that's just one example of three days in a row of being hungry and I managed to lose 2lb which is the biggest weightloss in bout a month so I wouldn't let it get to you

I was just thinking about something very similar.

If anybody has a day where pointing is just a no go, like saturdays, why not try a healthy & filling day.
You can eat whatever you like, without pointing it, just as long as it's healthy & filling.
Porridge & weetabix good examples - they're extremely filling (and when pointed, are very low).
Snacks - fruit, veg
Food - jacket potatoes, pasta, lean meats, lots of salad to bulk things up, most fish.

Google filling & healthy foods for an idea of things you can eat.

There's no points limit on f&h days - just make sure you can stop when you're full (that's my problem - I can't stop when I'm full, so I have to portion control with my points - is why I couldn't get on with SW).

Back