back on it!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking about something very similar.

If anybody has a day where pointing is just a no go, like saturdays, why not try a healthy & filling day.
You can eat whatever you like, without pointing it, just as long as it's healthy & filling.
Porridge & weetabix good examples - they're extremely filling (and when pointed, are very low).
Snacks - fruit, veg
Food - jacket potatoes, pasta, lean meats, lots of salad to bulk things up, most fish.

Google filling & healthy foods for an idea of things you can eat.

There's no points limit on f&h days - just make sure you can stop when you're full (that's my problem - I can't stop when I'm full, so I have to portion control with my points - is why I couldn't get on with SW).

I love the idea of F&H but I also don't have the concept of being full mastered yet, at the moment I just eat until my PP are gone lol x

yeah i dont think i should get side tracked i'll feel like im not even on a diet doing that!!

I think if I find I hit a wall with PP I might change to F&H x

You could always try one day a week and see how you do?

Think I just love the idea of having Crumpets and Wrap Pizzas every day ;-) x

You can have steak and chips free on F&H, that could be your Saturday night meal, corn on the cobs free too add a few onions mushrooms voila:)

You can have steak and chips free on F&H, that could be your Saturday night meal, corn on the cobs free too add a few onions mushrooms voila:)

The perfect din dins! X

Give it a go, you may surprise yourself, I lost 6lbs the first week I ever did it.

WOWZERS, if I lost that I'd only have 6lbs to go lol x

i know just subscribed to a chat about 'old' points n vintage whatever that is! im quite interested as im finding pps slow n boring if im honest! think i may need a change!
iv only ever known propoints tho

i know just subscribed to a chat about 'old' points n vintage whatever that is! im quite interested as im finding pps slow n boring if im honest! think i may need a change!
iv only ever known propoints tho

Trina is doing Vintage, she much prefers it. As a Veggie I used to hate Pts. X

Back