back on it!!!!!!!!!!

ur right ..
but im just not in the right frame of mind tbh...
its moms bday dads bday n sisters 21st all beginning of dec so that will involve meals n alcohol also?

I know what you mean too though!! We've all been there and all of a sudden there's no weekend free for about 6 weeks.. And loads of alcohol :) Do ye have one dinner for all 3 birthdays normally? oooh 21st.. is she having a party and going all out? I'll never forget my 21st.. DJ never turned up and my best mate (at the time) arrived with a guy I was seeing.. and left with him too :( I was gutted!! xx

I know what you mean too though!! We've all been there and all of a sudden there's no weekend free for about 6 weeks.. And loads of alcohol :) Do ye have one dinner for all 3 birthdays normally? oooh 21st.. is she having a party and going all out? I'll never forget my 21st.. DJ never turned up and my best mate (at the time) arrived with a guy I was seeing.. and left with him too :( I was gutted!! xx

oh gosh how gutting!!! not ur best mate nemore obv...

we tend to just have a meal for moms bday as dads not too fussed but just go round for drinks on his bday...
n my sis hasnt made her mind up she may be goin to paris with her bf...
but a meal will still be involved if not a nyt out with alcohol!

oh gosh how gutting!!! not ur best mate nemore obv...

we tend to just have a meal for moms bday as dads not too fussed but just go round for drinks on his bday...
n my sis hasnt made her mind up she may be goin to paris with her bf...
but a meal will still be involved if not a nyt out with alcohol!

No, for some strange reason we don't really talk anymore haha
Well that's not too bad, 2 dinners out and a few drinks.. Do you normally go starters mains dessert when you go out for a meal? I normally do starter mains.. Lately though I've started ordering dessert and am stuffed beyond uncomfortable... All washed down with a glass or two of white wine :) xx

No, for some strange reason we don't really talk anymore haha
Well that's not too bad, 2 dinners out and a few drinks.. Do you normally go starters mains dessert when you go out for a meal? I normally do starter mains.. Lately though I've started ordering dessert and am stuffed beyond uncomfortable... All washed down with a glass or two of white wine :) xx

no desert just starters n mains... n alcohol! x

junk day today:
had a cuppa 2, sandwich 8, crisps 5, ww yog 1, boost 6?, hula hoops 4, cheese and onion pastie 10? n got homemade chilli n rice for dinner!

deffinately off the wagon :(

bit muddled at the mo... one min im totally off it and thinkin il start again in jan as got too much comin up!
then next thing i feel fat n sick of eatin crap that i wanna be 'back on it!!!'

so ye... im back and ready to roll again from tomoro!
gonna AIM to save my weeklies for the weekend as thats when i tend to need them!
planned my meals for week!
and just about to tuck into my dinner (rather late) and rather fat one at that! pie mash n veg!
n then followed by galaxy chocolate! yummmmm... then tomoro...
bfast- cuppa 2
lunch - chicken n chorizo soup 9
snacks - fruit ww yog 1
dinner - chicken 6 potato mcoys 5 mayo 1 salad
total - 24
with 5 left :) dno what to use those on yet we shall see what tomoro brings! maybe a hot choc as its soooo cold! x

bit muddled at the mo... one min im totally off it and thinkin il start again in jan as got too much comin up!

gonna AIM to save my weeklies for the weekend as thats when i tend to need them!
and just about to tuck into my dinner (rather late) and rather fat one at that! pie mash n veg!
bfast- cuppa 2
snacks - fruit ww yog 1
total - 24
with 5 left :) dno what to use those on yet we shall see what tomoro brings! maybe a hot choc as its soooo cold! x

Just do the best u can hun. 2moro luks gud. Im louin maltesers at the min but serena sez if u take 3 out then there 4pp instead of 5pp and i can live without 3.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

bfast- cuppa 2
snacks - fruit ww yog 1
total - 24

Looks good... Maybe planning ahead will do you the world of good as you're not rummaging the presses xx

Just do the best u can hun. 2moro luks gud. Im louin maltesers at the min but serena sez if u take 3 out then there 4pp instead of 5pp and i can live without 3.x

Take 3 out of the small packet is it? xx

haha only serena would know somethin like that!
i love any choc tbh but this is still left from bdat along with a box
of roses but i could leave them tbh!

ye was gonna say malteasers arent too high in points neway cus theym 'malt' ;) so would be the normal size bag! i cud do without 3 for 4pps!
everyone loves curly wurlys for low pps but i cant stand them... they get all stuk in ur teeth n ev! throw me a bag of malteasers any day for an extra point!

ye was gonna say malteasers arent too high in points neway cus theym 'malt' ;) so would be the normal size bag! i cud do without 3 for 4pps!
everyone loves curly wurlys for low pps but i cant stand them... they get all stuk in ur teeth n ev! throw me a bag of malteasers any day for an extra point!

Im not a curly wurly fan eitha but id eat it if i was hungry haha. I suck all the choc off and then eat the bicy bit of maltesers. The malteser bars r bit of a let down tho.x

Back