back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Im not a curly wurly fan eitha but id eat it if i was hungry haha. I suck all the choc off and then eat the bicy bit of maltesers. The malteser bars r bit of a let down tho.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ye i didnt think they were all that either!
but if someone buys me a box of celebrations malteaser one is my top fave!
i wish they just did boxes of those lol x

ye i didnt think they were all that either!
but if someone buys me a box of celebrations malteaser one is my top fave!
i wish they just did boxes of those lol x

Then after theyve gone i start on the milky bars. Bountys r the last to go.x

Then after theyve gone i start on the milky bars. Bountys r the last to go.x

ohh im for the galaxys next,
same here mars n bounty always left, i dont like coconut, tom likes bounty but hes nt a chocolate lover like me!

Haha yeh i just colapsed in a sweaty heap after 5 mins its so hard.x

oh haha... i need something good to do at home but i only really wanna 20 min workout! i cant deal with nefin any longer lol ...but i wanna see results so need a recommendation really!

its so quiet on here recently..
no wonder ppl go off track lol...
i like to chat to keep my mind off munching!!

thank god for u trina :)

its so quiet on here recently..
no wonder ppl go off track lol...
i like to chat to keep my mind off munching!!

thank god for u trina :)

Im here hun haha. Have u dun lesley? Just do a you tube search for 20min workout.x

no i did look it up before actually when u n serena were on about it...
what does it involve doing lol x

Trust me hun do lesley 2 mile and u wil b sweatin like a pig but u can get thru it and u no u have dun a workout. Its walkin at home and u get all of your body involved. Its realy worth it. I lost 2inch off my hips and waist the first week.x

Trust me hun do lesley 2 mile and u wil b sweatin like a pig but u can get thru it and u no u have dun a workout. Its walkin at home and u get all of your body involved. Its realy worth it. I lost 2inch off my hips and waist the first week.x

deffo have to give it a try!!

Evening ladies, I love how I'm thinking about a whole box of celebrations, curly wurlys and malteasers ....... lol!!!

Cc

Ah, there you are. Here to subscribe.
I was just reading your last few posts. I bought one of the Pump it Up dvd's a while ago - I thought it would be "fun" to dance the weight off. Funny more like! The DVD was enjoyable but I have no co-ordination and I was terrible at it but it definitely got a sweat going! Made a change from the norm.

I was just reading your last few posts. I bought one of the Pump it Up dvd's a while ago - I thought it would be "fun" to dance the weight off. Funny more like! The DVD was enjoyable but I have no co-ordination and I was terrible at it but it definitely got a sweat going! Made a change from the norm.

I tried 1 ov them and i was terible at it so i gave that up. I need simple things that stil makes u sweat.x

lmao!
that actually made me giggle as im a bit like that!
ive got the josie gibson dvd actually just thought about it n only ever tried it once! x

I tried 1 ov them and i was terible at it so i gave that up. I need simple things that stil makes u sweat.x

snap! i like ur way ...thats exactly what i need...
i cant do sit ups/push ups either which is why i only ever tried that josie gibson dvd once !

snap! i like ur way ...thats exactly what i need...
i cant do sit ups/push ups either which is why i only ever tried that josie gibson dvd once !

Me eitha shez my arms turn to sketti its embarasin to c. I cant do bloody star jumps eitha my boobs hit me in the face haha.x

Me eitha shez my arms turn to sketti its embarasin to c. I cant do bloody star jumps eitha my boobs hit me in the face haha.x

haha unfortunately i dont have that problem...
it is embarrasing tho thats y i dont go to any classes id rather do it at home with no one around lol not even tom can see me!

Back