back on it!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what quiche is pp wise, someone on here eats crustless?

I'm going to mums after wi for chicken kebab skewers yum! Cx

I have no idea what quiche is pp wise, someone on here eats crustless?

I'm going to mums after wi for chicken kebab skewers yum! Cx

That does sound yum. 6pp for a quater which i didnt think was too bad coz it isnt crustless. Im havin that with abit of salad sum savory rice and a lil mash 11pp tea so dont think its 2 bad.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im going to have some chicken chargrills tonight 8pp for 2 :) tomorrow im making the ww tandorri salmon for me and the other half with salad mmmm :)

That does sound yum. 6pp for a quater which i didnt think was too bad coz it isnt crustless. Im havin that with abit of salad sum savory rice and a lil mash 11pp tea so dont think its 2 bad.x

a very filling tea for 11 points!
ur using then wisely ... learning fast ;) xx

hey lovelies :)
so im here to update...
cant believe how much weight ive put on ...was shocked when i looked at the slip that was printed from the scales! and very disappointed in
myself
but when i thought about it n weighed it up i last weighed around june/july before my holiday! so it has been over 5 months so not a gain in such a short
time... so not gonna stress about it but its just made me get back on it even more!!!!!
i even turned down half a twix at work today lol!!
ive been super good today and stuck to my plan of the day
bfast - cuppa 2
lunch - chicken n chorizo soup 9
snacks - orange, 2 pears
dinner - hot n spicy chicken - 6 with mccoys 6 n salad. mayo 1
total 24
also drank 3 litres of water n been weeing all day haha x

Day 2 of tracking done. Im a little hungry still :( day 3 tomorrow going to have more fruit and water. Going to paint my nails now which will distract me from snacking. Theres a lady at work today who ive noticed has slimmed down over the last few months and she stunned me by saying she has lost 5 st with ww in 12 months and she is looking fab. Inspiration :) 1st to go for me x

hey lovelies :)
so im here to update...
cant believe how much weight ive put on ...was shocked when i looked at the slip that was printed from the scales! and very disappointed in
myself
but when i thought about it n weighed it up i last weighed around june/july before my holiday! so it has been over 5 months so not a gain in such a short
time... so not gonna stress about it but its just made me get back on it even more!!!!!
i even turned down half a twix at work today lol!!
ive been super good today and stuck to my plan of the day
bfast - cuppa 2
lunch - chicken n chorizo soup 9
snacks - orange, 2 pears
dinner - hot n spicy chicken - 6 with mccoys 6 n salad. mayo 1
total 24
also drank 3 litres of water n been weeing all day haha x

Go shez woo hoo. U need to make sum of that soup and save your pp and then u get more for chocies.x:p

Day 2 of tracking done. Im a little hungry still :( day 3 tomorrow going to have more fruit and water. Going to paint my nails now which will distract me from snacking. Theres a lady at work today who ive noticed has slimmed down over the last few months and she stunned me by saying she has lost 5 st with ww in 12 months and she is looking fab. Inspiration :) 1st to go for me x

get some tips off her!! lol share with us..
best thing to do is keep urself busy :) x

Go shez woo hoo. U need to make sum of that soup and save your pp and then u get more for chocies.x:p

haha i know, need to make a batch, mind ya i like chunky soup otherwise i could eat a loaf of bread with it lol x

thinkin about it, someones bringin samosas n spring rolls in wed at work.
then im goin out for lunch fri for my mates 30th!
so good job im not plannin to have a take away fri! makin a stir fry :)

Back