back on it!!!!!!!!!!

and im ready for my bed to be honest to get warm!!
hope im not comin down with somethin!!

peace out minis!!
i shall check in at some point tomoro ;)
night all x

Good morning. :) im feeling like I want a sneeky jump on the scales just to see how im doing. I know theres no point because sunday is my wi day and weight fluctuates....hmm does any1 else sneakily weigh themselves before wi?

Morning all! It's def a I'd love to go back to bed day lol!!

I never weigh myself, I would be too feared if it had a good result I'd get lazy or if I had a bad result blow it!!
Cx

Im a serial weigher. Started pp friday and the scales havent moved at all. Im loosin my hope for wi on friday girls.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I did it I jumped on the scale and it has motivated me keeping me positive. I know its going to change again hopefully down more by sunday... wi friday still a while away :) keep going x

Well I did it I jumped on the scale and it has motivated me keeping me positive. I know its going to change again hopefully down more by sunday... wi friday still a while away :) keep going x

I wil do hun.x:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning. :) im feeling like I want a sneeky jump on the scales just to see how im doing. I know theres no point because sunday is my wi day and weight fluctuates....hmm does any1 else sneakily weigh themselves before wi?

nooooo u shouldnt!!
cus like u say weight flactuates!
i dont have scales that work in my house they tell me im 9st lol i wish!!

well today my pasta pot did nothin for me considerin it was 8 points n wanted to eat somethin else afterwards "/ but had nothin!!
so i had a bag of discos when i got home oops

bfast - nothin didnt have time to drink my cuppa!! it went cold :(
lunch - pasta pot 8
snacks - pear apple
dinner - jacket spud tuna sweetcorn mayo 14
more snacks - cherry tomatoes, discos, ?? slice of sandwich chicken ?? cup of coffee 2

Omg shez what a waste of 8pp they big? I made fajitas, just had a cup of options, packet of meanies and a caramel wafer! That's me out of pp and could eat the cupboards lol! And I even ate a small bowl of soup when I got in! Lol must just be the dark nights, we are seeking comfort :) cx

nooooo u shouldnt!!
cus like u say weight flactuates!
i dont have scales that work in my house they tell me im 9st lol i wish!!

I know I shouldn't but I cant stay away from them lol.

Had a lovely day out with the bf yesterday used most of my weeklies but ah well thats what they are there for. Probably wont use anymore of them though.

Off for a hair cut this morning and into town for a bit to window shop then its washing and ironing for me :(

Omg shez what a waste of 8pp they big? I made fajitas, just had a cup of options, packet of meanies and a caramel wafer! That's me out of pp and could eat the cupboards lol! And I even ate a small bowl of soup when I got in! Lol must just be the dark nights, we are seeking comfort :) cx

haha i know what u mean!!
yeah was small u not seen? pasta vita pots dolmio, n uncle bens rice time pots?

I know I shouldn't but I cant stay away from them lol.

Had a lovely day out with the bf yesterday used most of my weeklies but ah well thats what they are there for. Probably wont use anymore of them though.

Off for a hair cut this morning and into town for a bit to window shop then its washing and ironing for me :(

ahh glad u had a nice day :) x

Back